No announcement yet.

Corporations taking advantage of "inflation"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys blaming people are contributors to the problem. If it was a people problem, you would be seeing lower profit margins, but its the exact opposite. Record profits and record margins.

In the end, its not the lower class or upper class that are really impacted, but its a huge blow to the middle class.
    Last edited by Kevin; 02-08-2023, 11:05 PM.

Comment

I could tell you stories that would make your blood boil.

Just watch who advertises on the Super Bowl, but can't properly pay a claim without you hiring a lawyer.

That would be State Farm and their horse crap, like a good neighbor.....

They are nothing short of a criminal organization.

We are very quickly becoming self-insured.
      It sucks, but sucks less than paying for what is essentially no coverage at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
        You guys blaming people are contributors to the problem. If it was a people problem, you would be seeing lower profit margins, but its the exact opposite. Record profits and record margins.

In the end, its not the lower class or upper class that are really impacted, but its a huge blow to the middle class.
        Is it still record profits when the dollar is worth a fraction of what it use to be?

Comment

Originally posted by DedDuk View Post
          Is it still record profits when the dollar is worth a fraction of what it use to be?

This right here is what A LOT of people need to realize!! “GOOD” Corporations hire the best in the world to make sure they produce returns for their stock holders. They know what that $10 Million in “profit” is actually going to be worth next year and how much they need to put back in to keep turning a profit in 5 yrs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

$3800 a year for homeowners? Good gracious! What company is that with? I have Texas Farm Bureau and mine is $1700 a year. My limits in the policy are very good and I only have a $1200 deductible.

I was going to look around, but I think I will stay with Texas Farm Bureau.

Comment

Originally posted by The4Cs View Post
              This right here is what A LOT of people need to realize!! “GOOD” Corporations hire the best in the world to make sure they produce returns for their stock holders. They know what that $10 Million in “profit” is actually going to be worth next year and how much they need to put back in to keep turning a profit in 5 yrs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Either one of you want to talk about what good coverage is?

An insurance company is a state regulated Bridget with a dual purpose, it doesn’t solely exist for shareholder profits.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                Between insurance and taxes you never own your home…
                Exactly.

Comment

"Jake" from State Farm is laughing all the way to the bank!!

Comment

Working...
                  X