Diamond Bows donation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jay,
    I have a lefty Diamond for your youth program and will bring it to Nanza. It's a 2009 single cam, "Stud" I think. Bought at Cabelas. Probably set to 55-60 lbs, 27.5 draw, but as you've found, pretty adjustable. I'll look around for other pieces and parts.

Hogboy

Comment

FYI. I’ve connected with TexasAg2002 via text and we are planning to connect soon in Houston for an exchange of another left hand bow for you Jay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Awesome

Comment

Originally posted by Macntexas View Post
          FYI. I’ve connected with TexasAg2002 via text and we are planning to connect soon in Houston for an exchange of another left hand bow for you Jay.

Thanks Mike. I'll catch up with you one day soon.

Originally posted by Leonhogboy View Post
          Jay,
          I have a lefty Diamond for your youth program and will bring it to Nanza. It's a 2009 single cam, "Stud" I think. Bought at Cabelas. Probably set to 55-60 lbs, 27.5 draw, but as you've found, pretty adjustable. I'll look around for other pieces and parts.

Hogboy
          Thanks Gary. I'm planning on going to do some work at the lease that weekend and stopping by the shindig on my way thru town. I'll catch up with you there.

Comment

Originally posted by txtrophy85 View Post
            We can work that out
            Pm sent.

Sent from my U304AA using Tapatalk

Comment

Hey Jay have you gotten enough yet?

Comment

Sent from my U304AA using Tapatalk[/quote]
                Originally posted by BlessedVeteran0305 View Post
                Hey Jay have you gotten enough yet?
                I think I'm sitting pretty good. I pick one up this weekend and I think MacinTexas is picking one up also. A couple of guys have reached out and plan on bringing a couple to Bownaza. Thanks for all the help.

Last edited by Hoggslayer; 03-01-2023, 09:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                  I think I'm sitting pretty good. I pick one up this weekend and I think MacinTexas is picking one up also. A couple of guys have reached out and plan on bringing a couple to Bownaza. Thanks for all the help.

Sent from my U304AA using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Heck yeah that's awesome. Glad to be a small part of it. I wish I was in your area so I could help more.

Comment

Originally posted by TD2000 View Post
                    Hoggslayer

Confirming receipt of bow and will bring it to Bownanza (GOF / Team Fishhead)

See you there

TD
                    Originally posted by Leonhogboy View Post
                    Jay,

Hogboy
                    I sent in my request for name tag this morning. as for now I plan on driving up there this Saturday. Hope to see yall there.

Comment

Great to see everyone's generosity!

Comment

Special thanks to TexasAg2002 who just donated a left handed fully rigged bow for the kids. I’ll make sure it’s ready to go and will get it to Jay this weekend. It will be put to good use! Great meeting you Sir. Appreciate everyone’s donations.

Bump for any other bow donations for the kids or any leads on some 3D targets.

Thanks

Comment

Hoggslayer how are you sitting on bows since bownanza has passed?

Comment

Originally posted by BlessedVeteran0305 View Post
                            Hoggslayer how are you sitting on bows since bownanza has passed?
                            I'm setting pretty good. MacNTexas came over the other day with his boys and shoot my course for the first time.

My plan is to start having a
                            "Friday night Fling and fellowship"

about once a month. If a kid gets hooked and really takes to the sport, coming to 3 or 4 events, then I'll send them home with their own bow.
                            Last edited by Hoggslayer; 04-27-2023, 06:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X