Some POS shot our orange tabby cat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Longue Carabine View Post
    Im really sorry to hear that. Was the cat wearing a collar when it was shot? If so I would kill whoever shot it
    You May want to watch your statements! And you would actually want to take a human life over a cats… no need to answer

And it doesn’t really matter whether it had a collar or not! Cats roam , walk fence lines, EtC.EtC.! People get tired of them harassing their dogs. Anything could have happened. I have a cat that roams but I live in a very rural area. I’m sure he’ll get it one of these days also.
    Last edited by Bucknaked; 11-29-2022, 06:22 AM.

Comment

Im really sorry to hear that. Was the cat wearing a collar when it was shot? If so I would kill whoever shot it
      Seriously??? One of the most ignorant comments I’ve read on here in a long while!

Comment

Originally posted by C.Read View Post
        I have no doubt someone/neighbor in the immediate area shot him. Exactly who that was is the hard part to figure out. I haven't notified LE because....well this is Jasper and I know nothing will be done about it.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
        Don't toss out the thought of a drive by. Kids driving around doing stupid things.

Sorry to read about your cat. Think about what's best for the cat and not your feelings for the cat.

Comment

Ol Phil. Could not be stopped. Respect.
          Unfortunately, that job will fall to you OP. Its just part of the agreement with our beloved pets. Please don't make that cat live in a wheelchair...

Comment

I feel for you OP I do. I don't see myself being able to shoot someone over a cat. We have some real bad arses here.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

Comment

You do realize, loosing your head over a little ***** can ruin a man's life.

Sent from my U304AA using Tapatalk
              Last edited by Hoggslayer; 11-29-2022, 10:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                You do realize, loosing your head over a little ***** can ruined a man's life.

Sent from my U304AA using Tapatalk
                You win best comment of the day!

Comment

The question is, would you want to live like this the rest of your life? If the cat had proper bowel movements, it might be different. I get the “ he didnt give up, we arent either” statement, but ya gotta consider the over all condition of the cat.

Comment

I can’t stop reading this thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My cat runs this neighborhood.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	117.3 KB
ID:	24700138

Comment

Man, I hate to hear that. I also hate to see animals suffer. Obviously your choice, but I'd make it quick and painless for him.

Comment

Put the poor cat down

Comment

Originally posted by tdwinklr View Post
                            wow, that's a LOT of assuming. Neighbors? Fired across fence? just wow.
                            Just wow!! The cat is paralyzed and cant move its back legs and was found on the property. Just wow. Keep up slowpoke, you might wow yourself to death lol. Just wow!

Comment

Pets are a slippery slope

Being chased by loose dogs as a kid was not fun. Watching our Songbird population decline is all so not fun. Seeing people hurting when their pets get hurt is also horrible. Pets belong on their owners property or properly supervised by their owners.

I am very sorry yall are going through this.

Comment

Originally posted by billfromtx View Post
                                Seriously??? One of the most ignorant comments I’ve read on here in a long while!
                                For real. Bet he drives a Vette!

Comment

Working...
                                X