Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Cull/Management/Meat Hunts Available?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any Cull/Management/Meat Hunts Available?

Looking for a gun hunt for culls/management bucks and does. Open to whitetail, axis, or elk. Hunt will be for me and my two boys. We have availability in December and January. Any leads welcome. Thank you.

If you're interested in hunts for your kids, look at tyhp.org. it's a great organization, and you will need to work on hunters ed for your kids if they are drawn. They also look for first time hunters, so state on application that this is their first TYHP hunt. you are too late to register for the youth draw hunts with tpwd.

Comment

Originally posted by tkuehn5410 View Post
      If you're interested in hunts for your kids, look at tyhp.org. it's a great organization, and you will need to work on hunters ed for your kids if they are drawn. They also look for first time hunters, so state on application that this is their first TYHP hunt. you are too late to register for the youth draw hunts with tpwd.
      Thank you for the recommendation. I have one that’s a senior in HS (18) and one that’s a senior in college (22). Unfortunately, they’re too old for the TYHP hunts.

Comment

Tagging this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Tagging along too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

How many deer are you looking for?

Comment

Originally posted by Chance Love View Post
                How many deer are you looking for?
                Looking for a couple of does and a couple of cull/management bucks. Basically a buck and doe for each of my sons.

Comment

Working...
                X