No announcement yet.

Another Stand-n-Fill build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I built the exact same concept when I was teaching at Floresville HS The Teacher there, him and I went back and forth on some goods and bads about the design. but we settled on this model. Keeps the coons out, throws a good distance and is easier to load up.
    I am running two of this style just outside Devine with good results. Keep it up

Comment

whos making these, i need to buy one

Comment

Good work. I was all on your side until I saw the Wildgame Innovations timer. :-).

Comment

I’ve never had issues with those timers.

Comment

Yours inspired mine!

This one runs in my hog trap and the timer is my 4g relay switch box that also runs my gate. The cord plugs into that port at the top of the barrel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice!
              That looks better than ours.

Comment

that is a good looking feeder. I am certain I cannot bend down that low to set the time or throw a test run. But it does win the beauty pageant for sure.
                The models I made are a bit taller. I use a small step ladder to get to the feed height.
                Great job

Comment

Exactly how I build mine and I use directional units on them and add a swivel solar panel mount. Best part about these with a directional unit is that I can ratchet strap my trail cam on the bottom of the barrel looking directly at where the corn is thrown. Takes some super great pics that way!

Comment

I’ve been considering converting my All Season Feeders to stand and fill. My 70 year old dad likes to fill the feeders by standing on a 2x8 laying across his truck bed… I might have to borrow your idea.

Comment

Working...
                    X