email spoofing.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

email spoofing.....

As if phone number spoofing wasn't bad enough, I'm not getting spam email from my own email address. I can't block it, because I'd be blocking myself and changing passwords hasn't worked. Is there a way to stop it?

Whos your e-mail provider?

Comment

I get spam e-mails from someone wanting me to give them Bitcoin or they are going to show my entire contact list webcam footage from my guilty pleasures I experience in the office. lol Apparently I am a "naughty boy", but for $1650.00 in Bitcoin they won't send the footage to everyone! lol

Comment

Originally posted by piercebronkite View Post
        whos your e-mail provider?
        at&t

Comment

Enable 2 factor authentication. Don't use weak passwords (at least 12 characters with a special character) Example, D0NtU7seAWéKp@ssD. If you cant remember it then get a password manager.

Sounds like you need to create a support ticket to ATT to get this resolved.

Comment

If you have changed your email password already...good.

Now click on the email....at the top of the page hover your mouse over the email address and see what shows up in the pop up box. Bet its not your email. Now block that addy.

Comment

Originally posted by Tbar View Post
              If you have changed your email password already...good.

Now click on the email....at the top of the page hover your mouse over the email address and see what shows up in the pop up box. Bet its not your email. Now block that addy.
              I did that, and it's my email.

Comment

Working...
              X