Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good news Brian, thanks for the update.

Comment

got a room. Macie will love this. It is in the Roger Clemens wing, Baseball stuff everywhere. Didn't get the Astros room, but thats ok. She is the biggest Astros fan I have ever met.

Brian

Comment

Can she see the baseball stuff, or are you describing it too her? I hate to pry, just curious.

Comment

Not prying at all Bubba. Not real sure what she can see, if anything. She doesn't blink to a snap, or follow the light when they check. Really don't think she can see anything, so we describe everything to her. Not even real sure how much she can hear, but until she does something thats says she can't we will continue to hope that she can.

And guys/gals don't worry about asking questions. I promise you will not offend me. Sometimes I am not the best at telling what needs to be said. So the more you ask, the more I will tell you.

Thanks again for keeping up with Macie's condition and the prayers.

Brian

Comment

Thanks Brian. Keep doing what you're doing, and I'll keep praying for y'all.

Comment

Glad it went well. More prayers.

Comment

Glad the surgery went well. Good afternoon Macie!

Prayers continued!

Comment

Good evening Macie. Praying for you, have a great nights sleep.

Comment

Prayers

Comment

Hey Macie, hope you are doing well this evening. Rest well tonight baby girl!

Comment

Prayer sent

Comment

Good morning Macie girl. hope you have a wonderful day. Prayers sent for you.

Comment

Good morning baby girl!!!!

Comment

I just finished praying for you, Macie. I hope you have a wonderful day!

Comment

Prayers your way!

Comment

Working...
                                X