Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Capt Glenn View Post
    Thanks bud!

If y'all need the best popping corks on the water y'all need to get with zhall. He's your Coastal Cork connection. I can't begin to tell you how many fish I catch with them but it is a huge number every year and I have used them for years. One of the most important pieces of tackle I use and I use them literally every single trip. They will help you catch more fish, I promise.
    Thank you Capt. It means a lot coming from you. We appreciate it. And like Capt. said, if ya'll need any, shoot me a message on here or FB/Insta

Comment

Nice report Glenn!

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Jamesdad07 View Post

Last week I got to take my dad, brother and son on our annual trip out of Galveston on Tuesday, then followed it by wading the full moon on Friday. Made for a great fish fry and had a lot of laughs and made some memories [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        There's a few solid fish in that top pic. [emoji106]

Sent from my motorola one 5G UW using Tapatalk

Comment

Missyg hooked up on this big ugly. Put up a heck of a fight. She was happy!

Jerryg

Comment

Originally posted by Jerryg View Post
            Missyg hooked up on this big ugly. Put up a heck of a fight. She was happy!

Jerryg

Good pull!

Comment

Can anyone tell me why the tides were so low this last week? I am familiar with full moons and super moons but this was crazy low for my normal spots?

Comment

Originally posted by jhunter77 View Post
                Can anyone tell me why the tides were so low this last week? I am familiar with full moons and super moons but this was crazy low for my normal spots?
                Because the water left

Comment

It happens every July. We get on a SW wind pattern and we have low tides. Our water level is effected by wind as much as the moon. SE wind brings bulled up tides. SW pushes water away.

Comment

Originally posted by Leemo View Post
                    Because the water left
                    And then there's that.

Comment

Thanks Glenn.
                      Leemo, you may be on to something. ��

Comment

Thanks Glenn.
                        Leemo, you may be on to something. ��
                        Don't mind Leemo he's always crabby.

Comment

Anyone hitting the surf this morning? I have two buddies down right now. Will post what they caught. I believe they were going around surfside.

Comment

Originally posted by marshhunter View Post
                            Anyone hitting the surf this morning? I have two buddies down right now. Will post what they caught. I believe they were going around surfside.

I think everybody is down there right now. Lol

Comment

All the fish are on the big pond.

Comment

Youngest achieved his goal of a swordie in Venice last weekend. He is fishing the TIFT this weekend. Best of luck to him.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X