Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We finally closed on the new property and couldn’t be happier!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man that’s looking good!

Comment

Coming along fine, Joel!

Comment

Beautiful place

Comment

DANG!!! Joel, that's a beautiful place sir!! I love your choice of stonework! You and your bride are building a dream castle right there!!

Comment

Congrats bro!

Comment

Looks good!

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Looking beautiful Joel! Really liking that last pic! Good Huntin, and God Bless, Rusty

Comment

Joel, this is such an awesome tag along, what a journey, for sure, glad your Wife doing well, place looks awesome, the original pole barn looks awesome, i just got mine put up, now deciding on open or closed spray insulation, not sure the difference... David G

Comment

She's a beaut, Clark. A real beaut!

Got any pics of that back porch area?

Comment

Lookin good! Enjoy it!

Comment

What a place

Comment

Lookin great Joel!

Comment

Looking great Joel, beautiful property!

Comment

Thanks for the compliments everyone. It’s coming along slowly but surely. Momma is a little frustrated with the tight living quarters and is getting antsy to get moved into the big house. I’m just trying to stay focused on getting things done correctly and not stressing over the timeframe.

Originally posted by Chief Big Toe View Post
                              Joel, this is such an awesome tag along, what a journey, for sure, glad your Wife doing well, place looks awesome, the original pole barn looks awesome, i just got mine put up, now deciding on open or closed spray insulation, not sure the difference... David G
                              Thanks David, I personally would highly recommend closed cell spray foam...at least in the ceiling-roof line. I’m no expert but according to my builder, it supposedly takes at least 1.5” closed cell to act as a true moisture/vapor barrier.
                              We went with 2” closed cell in the roof and 1” on the walls in our shop. R value and temperature benefits are one thing but you won’t believe how much more structural support it will give the building as well. It really tightens things up. Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Comment

Beautiful Place! Congrats again!

Comment

Working...
                                X