Property owner lookup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Property owner lookup

I have never looked up property owners before so I thought I would ask if anyone here can for me. I keep getting text messages and phone calls wanting to know if I will sell some property that I know nothing about. I was just hoping someone here might be able to find out who actually owns the land so that I can figure out why I am getting beaten down about this property. The property is in Corsicana and I can send the address of said property to whoever can look it up for me. Thanks for any help.

Originally posted by Horn chaser View Post
    I have never looked up property owners before so I thought I would ask if anyone here can for me. I keep getting text messages and phone calls wanting to know if I will sell some property that I know nothing about. I was just hoping someone here might be able to find out who actually owns the land so that I can figure out why I am getting beaten down about this property. The property is in Corsicana and I can send the address of said property to whoever can look it up for me. Thanks for any help.
    Pm me address

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Comment

Can probably look it up by the address on the county appraisal district’s website.

Comment

I have been getting these same texts and emails for over 2 years on a property I have never owned or heard of. It is always 15101 sunbird lane with no state or town. I looked it up one time and I think there were a dozen or so properties in the US with that address

Comment

^^Twist, also watch what you click on, could be a scammer. I know there was a situation like that in this area! Good luck

Comment

You can lookup any property/property owner in Navarro County at the above link

Comment

Sent pm

Comment

I use LandGlide for work, very similar to
                OnX

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

ONX will tell you

Comment

PM the address

Comment

Originally posted by chwoodall View Post
                      Sent pm

Thank you sir for your held. Sent a pm back.

Chwoodall looked it up for me. Nothing with the actual owners has anything to do with me. I was pretty sure of that anyways but I'm pretty sure they are scam calls and texts now. Thank you Chwoodall for your help.

Comment

Huntstand app . .

Comment

Originally posted by Twist View Post
                          Can probably look it up by the address on the county appraisal district’s website.
                          Yup

Comment

Originally posted by Horn chaser View Post
                            Thank you sir for your held. Sent a pm back.

Chwoodall looked it up for me. Nothing with the actual owners has anything to do with me. I was pretty sure of that anyways but I'm pretty sure they are scam calls and texts now. Thank you Chwoodall for your help.
                            Perfect! Tell em hale yeah I'll sell it to ya! Cash only!

Comment

We look up properties on the county appraisal district website. It is how we get cattle grazing leases. We see a vacant/unused property. Look it up on the CAD it usually has owner and address and we send them a letter.

Comment

Working...
                              X