2022 Texas Rangers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2022 Texas Rangers

I'm woefully uninformed on most of the roster, as I refuse to watch preseason sports, but it should be an interesting year with Seager and Simien up the middle. I really hated to see IKF go, but I get it...looking forward to Jung joining the big club. As usual, they seem short on pitching.

Either way, it's almost baseball season, and I am looking forward to that!

Bally Sports sucks. Gonna have to do outlaw streams.

Am excited about the new roster though. It was time for a gutting.
    Last edited by Smart; 04-05-2022, 12:44 PM.

Comment

Y’all should definitely be better. And the A’s blew it up. They’re a joke

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
        I'm woefully uninformed on most of the roster, as I refuse to watch preseason sports, but it should be an interesting year with Seager and Simien up the middle. I really hated to see IKF go, but I get it...looking forward to Jung joining the big club. As usual, they seem short on pitching.

Either way, it's almost baseball season, and I am looking forward to that!
        I'm ready!!

Comment

With the new additions I think they should be more competitive. They finally spent some money and that infield should be solid. We shall see. Looking forward to watching this new team.

Comment

I’m certainly interested this season. I knew we would be in the gutter last year and we didn’t disappoint with our first 100+ loss season in almost 50 years.

Our Achilles has been pitching and will continue to be so. I just hope we aren’t in the mix come the all-star break and bet the farm on some pitching before the trade deadline.

I liked IKF, but he wasn’t going to have much of a role in this new infield short of giving other guys relief days. I’m looking forward to watching Adolis. He was one of the few reasons I watched games late last year.

Always curious to see how players perform after big money. We’ll see if we get what we are paying for here shortly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
              Y’all should definitely be better. And the A’s blew it up. They’re a joke

They should move that franchise. Even when they’re good, they don’t draw flies, and that stadium absolutely sucks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Well it looks like the Rangers are trying to build the team the old school way - focusing primarily down the middle of the field.

They added:

Catcher Mitch Garver
                Pitchers Jon Gray (and some other not-overly-impressive dudes)
                SS and 2nd Seager and Semien (and some other not-overly-impressive dudes)

Should have Adolis G in Center with the Calhoun Brothers on either side.

Andy Ibanez and/or Charlie Culberson at 3rd (little sketchy)

Nate (my Grandma calls me Nathaniel) Lowe at 1st

For me, all the new guys will at least make it interesting.

Comment

I really wanted to see the infield with IKF at 3rd.[emoji15]

Comment

Me too.

He definitely was a better option at 3rd than what they are going with and he seemed like a great person and team mate (kind of rare these days).

I do wonder if he might have asked them to explore trades so he could continue playing SS.

I hate seeing him clean shaven and in pinstripes, but I really hope he does well with the Yankees.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                      Bally Sports sucks. Gonna have to do outlaw streams.

Right there with you on that one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

They should move that franchise. Even when they’re good, they don’t draw flies, and that stadium absolutely sucks.

Actually when their dugouts flood that's when they do draw a ton of flies.

Comment

Originally posted by pontiac View Post

For me, all the new guys will at least make it interesting.
                          Bingo. It will be interesting. Can we make a run? Probably not, but fans won't show up with brown paper sacks over their heads with eyes cut out. Maybe a year or two from now. Agree on IKF. Dude is pretty good at all facets of the game. Woulda been nice to see him play somewhere on the field daily.

Comment

For a while now they have been threatening to move to Las Vegas if the City of Oakland won't meet their demands

Comment

I got to watch way more Ranger games than Astros games this Spring. This team will be fun to watch. I watched quite a few games last year and Garcia is an absolute beast.

Comment

Working...
                              X