Track Loader High Flow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Track Loader High Flow?

Looking at a Kubota SVL 75-2. High flow is an extra $2,000. Worth it or not? Any downside to going with high flow?

Most definitely, yes!

The variety of tools to rent is far greater with high flow cap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Helps with resale also.

Comment

In my opinion yes,just purchased a new one couple months ago and decided to get high flow have since used couple attachments that’s requires it

Comment

Yea it’s well worth it

Comment

Well worth 2k for the high flow.

Comment

I know a mulcher would require it. Which other attachments?

Comment

Trenchers and augers use it also.
                Also probably every attachment that the guy buying your used machine will use.

Svl95 here, high flow.

The way it works is this….you don’t have to use high flow if you have it, but you can’t if you don’t have it

Comment

Even implements that don’t require it, will work better with it, and it won’t work your machine as hard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I don’t think the 75 high flow GPM and pressure are the same as the 95’but I may be wrong. You may want to check the specs.

Comment

Definitely go with the high flow. I'd go with cat over the Kubota but can't go wrong with having high flow.

Comment

The SVL-75 high flow doesn’t have enough flow for a true mulcher to run efficiently. It’ll run a quality brush hog very well though. I could take out 6” cedars with mine without issue. A mulcher would’ve done more, but nothing I could find would run on it. That said the high flow option was absolutely worth it. I’ve rented an identical low flow version that didn’t have enough balls to run a brush hog worth a da*n.

Comment

Originally posted by D4H View Post
                          I don’t think the 75 high flow GPM and pressure are the same as the 95’but I may be wrong. You may want to check the specs.
                          They aren’t, and a 75 high flow puts out considerably less GPM than the 95 high flow.

Comment

Kubota Specs from their site

SVL 75 17.4-29.3 gpm 3185 psi
                            SVL 97 23.1-40 gpm 3553 psi

If I was buying a new SVL 75, I would still opt for the high flow option. It would provide you with more hydraulic horsepower for standard flow brush cutters and other attachments that would perform better with the higher flow. It won’t run a true high flow mulcher but my understanding is FAE and Fecon have developed models for low flow machines. I just don’t think a low flow mulcher would offer the same performance as a true high flow one. For a brushcutter, the additional flow would definitely be an improvement in performance.

Comment

All very helpful. Thank you guys. High flow or bust

Comment

Working...
                              X