hot rod tour across texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hot rod tour across texas

we will be leaving Victoria Friday morning headed to shiner to the brewery then to stars n stripes drive in then to little river raceway then to roadside museum in Hillsboro ending up at the house of hotrods in mansfield rumors of over 400 cars making the trip keep an eye out for my lil green 34
    Attached Files

I saw a bunch coming back from Fort Worth on I-35 last Thursday.

Comment

This is awesome, my B-I-L helped with organizing this event and he is pretty excited about it.
      seems like there is going to be a great turn out.

Comment

Be safe and have fun!

Comment

That looks like the Kemah Homedepot. You ever go to Pearland on Friday nights?

Comment

i havent been over there in a few years kids were doing burnouts in the lot driving a little crazy never been back

Comment

You should be in Mansfield on Friday? Would love to come out and meet. Cool ride!

Comment

Originally posted by Tiger View Post
                i havent been over there in a few years kids were doing burnouts in the lot driving a little crazy never been back
                They ran all those kids off next door to Lowes. I was out there a few weeks ago ant there was about 30 cars there.

Comment

Do you have an approximate time you will be at House of Hot Rods?

They have an REO Speedwagon they use as a tow vehicle, that thing is cool.

Comment

i havent a clue all the maps and eta are on a file i do not know how to open

Comment

Dang, I was just in Shiner yesterday. Didn't plan on being back so soon.

Comment

That’s awesome.

Comment

Take lots pics and share with those that cant make it.

Comment

Sounds like a good time. Enjoy!!

Comment

My neighbor might be there. He has a couple of classic cars he shows.

Comment

Working...
                              X