No announcement yet.

Let's go racing boys!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thus is the most excited I've been for Daytona in years. Matter of fact. When Dale Sr. Passed I was unloading my Dirt track car from the prior race. Cleaning it up for the new season. My mom came out and said Dale Sr. Passed away. I didn't believe it at first.

Comment

I'm not a big fan of the Super Speedways, I'm more of a mile and a half kind of guy, but it sure was good to see them on track yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
        Thus is the most excited I've been for Daytona in years. Matter of fact. When Dale Sr. Passed I was unloading my Dirt track car from the prior race. Cleaning it up for the new season. My mom came out and said Dale Sr. Passed away. I didn't believe it at first.
        I was the same way when the COT came out, that excitement fizzled pretty quick and the same old big teams dominated.

This is interesting

From #NASCAR : They have not yet made decision about where next year's #BuschClash will be. They are thinking "outside the box" & looking at places like military bases & Mexico City. Nothing definite yet BUT it will most likely be a 3 year rotation that WILL include @lacoliseum

Comment

Originally posted by bbbuck View Post
          Love me some Bubba Larson.
          Did you mean Kyle Larson?

Comment

Originally posted by kruppa24 View Post
            Did you mean Kyle Larson?
            No he means Ricky Bobby

Comment

Gen 7 car is SLOWWWW @ daytona. Qualifying now and almost 20mph off the old pace, 30 off the pre plate days.

Comment

Originally posted by bossbowman View Post
                Gen 7 car is SLOWWWW @ daytona. Qualifying now and almost 20mph off the old pace, 30 off the pre plate days.
                That will make the plate races last longer.

Comment

Originally posted by bossbowman View Post

20 off of race speed, or qualifying speed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Its 20 off single car qualy speed, I believe with pack racing the race pace is actually higher than qualy speed with the restricted engines. And they don't use plates anymore, its now a tapered spacer.

Comment

yep.

It was gonna happen.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Well the stage is set. Come on Sunday!!!!

Comment

Its going to be a different style race than we have seen since the late 80's. Almost seems to be too much parity and it may become a pitstop/strategy competition rather than the Daytona/Talladega lottery its been.

Comment

***** bad wreck @ Daytona last night

Suspension piece in the grill of Michael Jordans bus

Comment

Any time they get into the fence it’s scary. After the wreck the engine and all 4 tires were not on the car anymore.

Comment

Bottom of the new car is pretty cool looking

Comment

Working...
                                X