Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Passthrough View Post
    Right on track…..17 penalties last night….lol

Yep…hopefully we will see some improvement.

Long way to go yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Boogieman View Post
      I watched a lil of the game. I saw stupid penalties, uninspired play, poor play calling, and lots of sideline hand clapping. Cowboys football is back!
      Yep and most were against the defense. Would have Denver in 3rd and long and you think they could get a stop and get Denver to punt but stupid penalties kept giving the Broncos first downs. Late hits, roughing the passer, face mask, defensive holding, pass interference. Same song as every game last year.!

Comment

It was a preseason game, about 40% of the players that played will not be on the team. I was most disappointed in Cooper Rush, I believe he will be gone after the final cuts are made.

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
          It was a preseason game, about 40% of the players that played will not be on the team. I was most disappointed in Cooper Rush, I believe he will be gone after the final cuts are made.

Yup...I'm not losing any sleep over it until regular season.

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post

Yup....Cooper looked rough but is that because of personnel? Idk but this DiNucci kid looked way better IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
              Yup....Cooper looked rough but is that because of personnel? Idk but this DiNucci kid looked way better IMO.
              Nucci did look better, I think it will be Grier that is the back up and Nucci back to the practice squad, Cooper will have to find another team imo.

Comment

Tyler Smith looked like a STUD, one of his 2 penalties was BS but all of his pancakes were REAL

Main disappointment in the horrible offensive showing is that we never got to really see the kickers, they are one of my main concerns at the moment with this team

Comment

Not much to really talk about....mayhem on the field.

The only real point is that the penalties continue. A completely undisciplined team.

Comment

Originally posted by gekko man View Post
                    Cowboys suck…Sam would have been a steal in the 6th round as a backup! Dak will not make it through the season healthy and bam! They double suck!
                    Sam played well for Colts on Saturday. He will start for them one day.

Comment

Working...
                    X