Bow stabilizer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bow stabilizer

I need to buy a couple for my wife and son for 3D shoots. They are both shooting the Mission Craze. What would be a good choice that won't leave me too broke? I shoot a Z7 and probably need something as well, thoughts on that would be appreciated.

Stokerized SS1 it is a little expensive. What's your price range?
    Last edited by Thumper07; 04-27-2012, 12:45 PM.

Comment

Take a look at the Apex Gear "Bone Collector" Pro tune XS. I put one on my son's Craze and his groups improved quickly. Cheap too!

Comment

bone collector

Originally posted by Kokanee View Post
        Take a look at the Apex Gear "Bone Collector" Pro tune XS. I put one on my son's Craze and his groups improved quickly. Cheap too!
        i bought one for my son ,,,worth every penny...

Comment

x factor!

Comment

Order some from Coach Bernie. Well made, custom order.

Company Profile Robinhood Video Productions Inc. is a family owned business, established in 1991 and is the WORLD’S LARGEST PRODUCER OF INSTRUCTIONAL ARCHERY VIDEOS. With 37 video titles to their name, their customers range throughout the world into 34 countries. Owners Jan and Bernie Pellerite (pronounced Pell-er-eet) are well known in the archery community. Bernie is known […]

Comment

Posten or Stokerized SS1 is what I am using. Go to Posten's website and read what the true function of a stabilizer is and then think about what you need/want.

Comment

The black or camo bowtech with the red is what I shoot. $30 on ebay and it looks sick and performs great!

Comment

Storkerized and Doinker Carbon Rods are two good ones. There are others as well that are great.

Comment

Check out the Apache.

Comment

B-stinger makes a great stabilizer I love mine and shoot some great scores on Techno hunt after putting it on my bow

Comment

I just ordered a B-Stinger...hope they're worth all the hype....in the meantime the octane stabilizer is a good one and has served my Bowtech Destroyer 350 for 3 years now without any problems and tight groups. I can't complain about it just wanna try something new!!

Comment

I have a 12" doinker carbon with a dish.

Comment

if you are shooting in a hunter class be sure the stabilizer that you choose is 12 inches or less.

Comment

Almost like choosing a bow. Go to a good shop and shoot what they have and see what feels the best in reducing noise, taking out vibration and balancing the bow the best.

Comment

Working...
                              X