50 years worth up in flames .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

50 years worth up in flames .

Sister called me this morning about 5am . Told me there was a fire at our dads house . Was very lucky it was just his sheds . He lost 50+ years worth of tool , fishing and hunting stuff . 1000’s of dollars on golf clubs . A brand new scag zero turn , small 25 hp tractor , 4wheeler,a few generators . Kawasaki mule . Pretty much any kind of wood working tools you could imagine. 2 18ft trailer loads of milled cedar and oak lumber . Lots of stuff that can’t be replaced . Was my grandfather stuff .
    Very lucky it didn’t get to the house . Someone of the vinyl on the soffits of the house is melted . Heck some mini blinds inside the house are melted . Dad was up about 3 watching tv and heard a loud bang . Thought it was me dropping a barrel of on my way home from work . Then he heard it 3 more time . He went out back to see what was going on and that’s when he see the sheds up in flames . What he wax hearing was either propane tanks blowing up or spray cans . It’s more of a shop then a shed was 120x30 . All wood framed . Burned up pretty fast with all the dried lumber inside . This is the only pics I have as of now .

Dangit that's horrible. Prayers sent. I've been through that before except the fire took absolutely everything that I owned. I hate to see it happen to anyone.

Comment

Oh man that’s horrible.

Comment

Wow, that is a shame. I'm sorry for y'all.

Comment

It’s a shame to lose possessions but they don’t really matter when it comes to the blessing that no one was hurt or killed.

Comment

Definitely sucks, sorry to hear this.

Comment

Originally posted by Geezy Rider View Post
              It’s a shame to lose possessions but they don’t really matter when it comes to the blessing that no one was hurt or killed.

That’s for sure . It could of been a lot worse .

Comment

That's terrible but glad none hurt.

Comment

Sorry to hear that.

Comment

Dang! Sorry to hear that Sir.

Comment

Sorry for the loss sir. We’ve lived that nightmare but had insurance. Still a blow.

Comment

Ouch.....not good. Glad no one was hurt. Always could be worse.[emoji120]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Terrible news!

Comment

Sorry this happened to your dad, glad it didn’t get to his house, but what a sad thing to lose all that he did.

Comment

Sorry to hear about the fire!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X