House broke in to tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

House broke in to tonight

About 3:30 this morning I was woken up to the sound of my storm door swinging around I didn't think much of got up walked outside and closed the door walked back in the kitchen to get a drink off water when I heard my garage door get kicked in so I went in to the garage to find a person running out bryan pd was here in a minute and I just found out they believe they has the suspect in custody
    Thank you to the bryan pd

Luckily you weren't injured.

Comment

Glad the bad guy is in custody! You need a big mean dog!

Comment

Hope they got him off the streets and glad you foiled the burglary without being hurt.

Comment

Too bad you didn't shoot him. Breaking in at night could be bad for y'all...

Comment

Dangit! Too bad you didn't have your shotgun!

Comment

If I hear a sound that makes me get out of bed at night, you better believe that I will be armed with one in the chamber ready to go. I'd rather not need it 100 times and have it than need it once and not have it.

Comment

Glad you are safe. Hopefully they got the pos. Too bad they didn't cap him.

Comment

Originally posted by 91cavgt View Post
                  If I hear a sound that makes me get out of bed at night, you better believe that I will be armed with one in the chamber ready to go. I'd rather not need it 100 times and have it than need it once and not have it.
                  X2. Never go check stuff out at night unarmed.

Comment

Glad your ok

Comment

Good they caught him.

Comment

Glad they caught'em.

I don't answer the door after dark without being armed.

Comment

I'm from Bryan, unfortunately it seems like crime keeps rising year over year there

Comment

yes, cullstuff, it does seem to be rising at an exponential rate. I'm glad Pthomas that you are ok.

Comment

And THATS why I have an alarm system. Glad no one was hurt.

Comment

Working...
                              X