My lampasas bow buck from a couple weeks ago

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My lampasas bow buck from a couple weeks ago

I shot this dude a couple weeks ago on our place in Lampasas. This was filmed with one of the Emerson action cams from big lots on a mount I made mounted to my b stinger. Really impressed with this little $40 camera! I couldn't figure out a way to just add the slow mo part to the main video with the program on my girlfriends computer so its two separate videos. The buck was right at twenty yards at the shot to give you some perspective

My first time doin the YouTube thing, are the videos working?

Comment

They work for me. Nice buck!

Comment

Looks good, nice shot

Comment

Pretty dang good

Comment

Sweet, that got my heart pumping!

Comment

cool! Good job!

Comment

Awesome....congrats!

Comment

Awesome video....note to self, don't turn the volume up real loud trying to hear whats going on.....jumped out of my chair when you let the arrow go!

Comment

Good job amigo

Comment

Originally posted by T/Chmr View Post
                      Awesome video....note to self, don't turn the volume up real loud trying to hear whats going on.....jumped out of my chair when you let the arrow go!
                      Haha yeah its pretty loud with the camera mounted to the Bow like that! ....

Thanks everybody I'm happy with how the video turned out for what I was working with!

Comment

nice!!

Comment

Man that release scared me! Nice shot and nice deer, easy tracking job too. He sure jumped out of the gym when the arrow connected. Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by Fiddlefish View Post
                            Man that release scared me! Nice shot and nice deer, easy tracking job too. He sure jumped out of the gym when the arrow connected. Congrats!
                            Good video , had to re watch it when you shot , thought you let one rip bit guess it was the strings on the bow that made that noise hahaha. Good job !

Comment

Haha yeah I have the little camera mounted on my stabilizer so you def hear all the vibrations from the shot! Haha And yeah he sky rocketed when that arrow smacked him! Here is a little better quality ldp than before also and thanks again everybody I'm def proud of him!
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X