No announcement yet.

Leaf blower plus fire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think OhBuddy (posted above) done lost his mind after he set his truck on fire.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
      I think OhBuddy (posted above) done lost his mind after he set his truck on fire.
      Haha I tried posting a screenshot of the charges filed on the youtuber but my post turned out like that somehow my bad!

Comment

Originally posted by Geezy Rider View Post
        I like being able to learn from other peoples mistakes.

I don’t think you really needed to learn from this mistake. You already knew better!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If the first few minutes, before the truck caught on fire, my thought was, what an idiot - he did not disc around the plot to keep the fire contained to a designated area.

Then my next thought, what an idiot! Using a truck to light that fire!

Then my next thought, what an idiot! Using a leaf blower to try to put it out?? Doesn't he know that fire feeds off wind and becomes hotter with wind?

He earned that burned out truck. I have not sympathy for stupid people. When I realized he's with BowMar - my Dad's voice - if you are stupid, then you better be tough or rich.

Comment

This guy has always been a nob. Just doing stuff for video.

Comment

First, this was not a "Farming Accident" this was a dufus city boy burning a food plot.

Sceond, he started a fire in a circle with the truck in the middle of the circle so what could have possibly gone wrong......

Comment

Click bait garbage. Dude is an idiot.

Comment

I wish we could see how many thumbs down hits the video had, I just added one myself.

Comment

Good “HowNotTo” for firefighter school

Comment

What an idiot!!!!

And yes definitely on the sauce. I seen enough needles in the cheeks.

Comment

what a tool

Comment

Some of these Youtubers are some idiots.

Comment

What exactly did yall want the guy with the camera to do? **** on it?

I bet he was a dumb **** before all the roids...

Comment

Originally posted by Ætheling View Post
                              Dumb enough but the constant returning to the vehicle cab while that thing was hissing and spraying flames was another level of stupid/dangerous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Hey, that gallon of water he had to get out of the front seat couldn't be replace.

Comment

I bet if he tries to file a claim with Insurance it will be considered Insurance fraud. I mean they video'd it and put it up on YouTube no less........

If it wasn't intentional, they could have got that fire out at the beginning. Firing up the leaf blower was just(yep it's a goner) intentionally burning the truck up. And a drone to boot.....

Comment

Working...
                                X