Best Quiver for Long Armed Folks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Quiver for Long Armed Folks

So being the tall and lanky guy that I am, I have long arrows. I have used an older model of the Mathews arrow web quiver for years and I love the quiver but have recently started hunting out of pop-up blinds more then tree stands. I recently purchased a set of the two legged "Limb Legs" to have my bow sitting upright and not across my lap. Unfortunately I can't use the kickstand if my quiver is on it because my arrows are so long they extend past the cams on my Mathew's Vertix and don't allow it to balance on the stand.

So my question is does anyone have any recommendations on quiver brands, that would eliminate this problem? It is a champagne problem, but just annoys the crap out of me

Find a quiver with an attachment bracket that allows it to be mounted on the riser at an angle, not perpendicular to the ground. (for most bows this will be with the hood tilted towards the target and the fletched end towards the lower cam.)

I believe Alpine and some of the Mathews quivers have this feature. Maybe others?

Ed: I think Kwickee Kwiver used to make an offset bracket that would shift the mounting point up and back to enable the nock ends of long arrows to clear the ground
    Last edited by 100%TtId; 12-27-2021, 11:57 AM.

Comment

You should be able to mount the quiver upside down and put the fletched end skyward.

Comment

Working...
      X