Clear All

Originally posted by passthrough View Post
    give me romo over dak….any day!!
    x 1000!!

Comment

Originally posted by Passthrough View Post
      Give me Romo over Dak….any day!!
      ^^^^^ This a million times over.

Dak is average at best in my opinion and certainly doesn’t and won’t ever measure up to Romo. Dak Can’t throw a crossing route pass on time to any receiver to save his life. Zeke has been done as a star running back for some time but can be replaced easily. O-line is yet another issue. But the biggest issue of all is getting a starting QB that’s going to help win playoff games not just manage games.

Comment

Originally posted by Edward F View Post
        I don’t understand the hate of Tony Romo on this thread. Tony was a hell of a quarterback and is hell of a commentator, give him a break.
        From a life long Packer fan, Romo was a great quarterback and an even better commentator. Give me Tony any day over Joe Buck.

Comment

Why TF did we hire mike friggin McCarthy I’m still burnt over that.

Comment

Why run the ball with only a few seconds left. Why not a hale Mary. Make the game exciting, not dumb and dull.

Comment

Originally posted by MisterB View Post
              Why run the ball with only a few seconds left. Why not a hale Mary. Make the game exciting, not dumb and dull.

Why keep punt team on field for 19 seconds, rush offense on field and up with a delay penalty? [emoji3] beyond stupid

Comment

Romo over Dak crew checking in, and it's not even close.

Comment

House cleaning needed starting with the owner. JJ is past his time.

Meanwhile I will root for the underdog from LSU Mr. Joe Borrow. Hope he can pull at least one more rabbit out of the hat.

Comment

While were armchairing it, They Should have ran pollard WAY more. He’s one of the quickest backs in the league to the edge. Zeke is a good power back and should have been used for such. Shultz should have been targeted more. They threw 1 pass that I saw all day to jarwin. If they ran the ball, rpos off that, quick slants…I think they would have been better off. When dak drops back in the pocket that’s when the yellow rags hit the ground. He’s better when he doesn’t have time to think. He’ll never be as good as room was on deep throws or crossing route. Really there’s so much they did wrong, I don’t know why I comment. They played marginally better than Arizona last night honestly. Lol

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                        So you are discounting his knowledge of the game as a QB and being able to tell us what is going to happen, before it even happens, based on a 2007 picture after a bobbled hold on a field goal.....in his second year as a starter in the league?

Talk about irony !!!....[emoji23][emoji23]

No ****…

People love to hate on Romo who had **** offensive lines

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                          Hey, conspiracy theories belong in PACE!

Comment

Originally posted by Passthrough View Post
                            Give me Romo over Dak….any day!!
                            Easily!

Comment

Aikmen > Romo

Comment

Originally posted by squirrel View Post
                                Aikmen > Romo
                                Smith > Zeke

Comment

Working...