No announcement yet.

Skid Steer Brushcutter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We were using a Virnig brush cutter for a couple of years, but the switched to Brushmonster revolution. The brushmonster hands down works circles around the other cutter.

15-45 GPM Rated Tree Size 8-10 inches Deck Width 77" Case Drain Required 31-45 GPM Rated Tree Size 8 inches Deck Width 77" Deck Length 84" Weight 1550# Case Drain Required 25-30 GPM Rated Tree Size 8 inches Deck Width 77" Deck Length 84" Weight 1550# Case Drain Required 15-24 GPM Rated Tree Size 8 inches Deck Width 77" Deck Length 84" Weight 1550# Case Drain Required

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
      Im running this one. So far so good.

https://idigtexas.com/product/idt-xh...-gpm-3-blades/
      Yup. Me too

Comment

It made it home today. Man, what a chunk of iron. Got to play with it a little and it cuts well.
        Attached Files

Comment

Congrats. Now, get to work!

Comment

Would love to see some videos of that blue diamond extreme at work.

Comment

Skid pro hd. It was the heaviest skid pro made about 4 yrs back. It looks almost identical to the blue diamond mowers with the open front.
              They have great customer service. As hard on it as we are we’ve replaced some seals at one point and the motor this last year

Comment

Originally posted by KDinTX View Post
                We were using a Virnig brush cutter for a couple of years, but the switched to Brushmonster revolution. The brushmonster hands down works circles around the other cutter.

https://brushmonster.com/product/bm-...tion-77-cutter
                This is the first I’ve heard of this machine. What makes it so much better than others?

Comment

Originally posted by dpg481 View Post
                  Check with Will or Adam at LSR to see if they have any deals. I bought my Blue Diamond extreme open front brush cutter from the Tyler store a couple years ago, and love that thing. I have took it into the thickest stuff you could imagine and it always performs. It is a four blade model. I really wish it had the mulcher teeth on the bottom like the Ground Shark to cut the stumps closer to the ground. I'm sure it's a problem for most tracked machines, running over and turning on stumps and roots that you can't see is a great way to jump a track. Needless to say I've become well skilled at popping tracks back on.
                  Will and Adam are great guys and would certainly be the direction I would go. Have bought a few things from them. Give LSR a call

Comment

Originally posted by retrieverman View Post
                    This is the first I’ve heard of this machine. What makes it so much better than others?
                    The revolution is designed to be a brush cutter and a mulching/grinding attachment in one, blades for general cutting/shredding but then teeth on the bottom plate to grind stumps, trees etc. Their videos show some of the capability of them. They are heavier than other brush cutters though.

I realize there are others that do the same, but after several others using the brush monster with no issues, and beating on them pretty good, they been awesome.
                    Last edited by KDinTX; 01-18-2022, 08:10 PM.

Comment

Brushcutter

80” w/72”cut MTL MC8T high flow XHD piston motor $8901.00 freight included
                      Last edited by Reel cajun; 01-18-2022, 08:24 PM. Reason: *

Comment

All these that yall are suggesting, they are fine with hitting rocks. He did say it's the hill country. Cedar and rocks.

Comment

It will eat cedar,pine, and rocks….lol
                          Attached Files

Comment

Do these brush cutters require high flow hydraulics?

Comment

Now we're talking!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ElPescador24 View Post
                                Do these brush cutters require high flow hydraulics?
                                The one I bought is for standard flow, 16-26 gal per minute.
                                My kubota will put out almost 21 gal per minute.

Comment

Working...
                                X