TBH Express needed…Leander——>>>Richardson/Dallas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TBH Express needed…Leander——>>>Richardson/Dallas

I need to get a deer mount up to the Richardson/Dallas area. Anyone making that trip soon? Thanks.

I am trying to get a meeting scheduled in Dallas. I’ll let you know when it happens and see if you still need the express. It will be at least 3 weeks from now.

I’ll check in when I get the meeting scheduled

Comment

Originally posted by dosrobles View Post
      I am trying to get a meeting scheduled in Dallas. I’ll let you know when it happens and see if you still need the express. It will be at least 3 weeks from now.

I’ll check in when I get the meeting scheduled
      That might work. Thanks. Hoping to find someone a little sooner.

Comment

ttt

Comment

ttt

Comment

I can move one to Georgetown

Might can get it to Cresson or somewhere close but idk when.

Comment

I'm going to Mitch's in next week or two, I'll bring it back if you'll have Brady's antelope done!

Obviously kidding, if you can get the mount to Mitch, I'll bring it back and get in touch with it's owner and meet him somewhere in North Dallas.
              Last edited by Dale Moser; 01-18-2022, 03:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                I'm going to Mitch's in next week or two, I'll bring it back if you'll have Brady's antelope done!

Obviously kidding, if you can get the mount to Mitch, I'll bring it back and get in touch with it's owner and meet him somewhere in North Dallas.
                Dang I just saw him today!
                But this could work. His shop is only about 10 minutes from my house.

Comment

Likely next week. I’ll probly come in 183 from Lampasas because I’d rather shove my nuts in a wood chipper than drive through Waco and Temple.

I’ll text you when I get it sorted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                  X