No announcement yet.

Hog hunting Lake Lavon questions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Right on, that is the reality of it. GW is the ultimate authority.

Comment

Are there any Lake Lavon Permit holders out there interested in hunting Lavon this weekend?

Comment

Originally posted by Chasin Bacon View Post
        Are there any Lake Lavon Permit holders out there interested in hunting Lavon this weekend?
        I'm down! sunday would be best day. If school is out friday I'm goin then too btw.. I hear it's supposed to snow friday and wanna take advantage of that fresh snow for tracks

Comment

bust some bunny's

Originally posted by Outlaw442 View Post
          I'm down! sunday would be best day. If school is out friday I'm goin then too btw.. I hear it's supposed to snow friday and wanna take advantage of that fresh snow for tracks
          I wanna bust some bunny's....by snow trackin'

Comment

I love huntin in the snow for that reason!!! I am down for any Lavon huntin this weekend

if kids are out in Community tomorrow then I am good to go tom, sat, or sun. and Monday is sounding like it's going to be snow showers, and then winter mix on wednesday.. once again where's the global warming
            Last edited by Outlaw442; 02-03-2011, 05:56 PM.

Comment

update?

Originally posted by Outlaw442 View Post
              I love huntin in the snow for that reason!!! I am down for any Lavon huntin this weekend

if kids are out in Community tomorrow then I am good to go tom, sat, or sun. and Monday is sounding like it's going to be snow showers, and then winter mix on wednesday.. once again where's the global warming
              Outlaw - any luck out there yet? I may try to go tomorrow evening.

Comment

I only have made it out one day and a group of kids or young 20's were out (on CoE property) shooting clay pidgeons.. I went on one of the snow days and saw LOTS of tracks all over the place of different things. rabbits, coyotes, etc.. I called the GW about the kids shooting and then it was getting near dark so due to ice and bridges I packed it up and headed home

Comment

i live close to Lake Lavon.I know we have alot of deer out in this area.....

Comment

Still waiting to see some LDP's from this area myself!

Comment

There is one LDP on this thread. I haven't gotten a hog from Lavon YET, but I have plenty of pics from the area. I used to put corn out for them. I haven't had any issues with putting hand tossed corn out...COE didn't seem to mind any way. They also seemed to like the images that I sent them of the pics...pretty obvious that I had a camera up so...I guess it is all in how you present your 'error'.

By the way, I don't go hunting every weekend on Lavon, but I am usually there every weekend. My mom and dad live out there.

Comment

True, yes... but it was awhile back, and I wanted to be on the receiving end of the camera! They are there, I just haven't had the opportunity yet to be there at the same time.

Comment

I see "LDP" mentioned in the thread, what does this stand for?

Comment

Laying Down Pictures (Of harvested critters).

Comment

Has anyone gone big hunting on lavon lately?

Comment

Originally posted by Skybow23 View Post
                                Has anyone gone big hunting on lavon lately?
                                That’s pig not big

Comment

Working...
                                X