Yeti Puppies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeti Puppies

Well I successfully kept them apart the first 3 times Willow came into Heat. Was doing well this last time too until I had to work nights and the wife calls and said we have a problem... Fast Forward 2 months to last night, Willow gave birth to 6 puppies.

Yeti is a full blood German Wirehaired Pointer from Captains Kennels out of St. Croix Falls, WI. He is one of the best. Most guys are lucky to have 1 dog in a lifetime that surpasses the rest. That is Yeti for me. He is a best friend, a companion, and the protector of my family while I'm away. He is gentle with my children and has 1 heck of a nose. Can find anything I hide in a 10 acre hay field.

Willow is a full blood standard Australian Shephard from Bar 3 Kennels in Eufaula, OK. She has a knack for herding and is quick. She is stout and strong and is just as fast as Yeti when it comes to short distance. Would be an outstanding cattle dog and hope she has that chance soon. She is also gentle with children and has never shown aggression to anyone or anything. She is my wife's dog and has an immediate bond to most women that enter the home.

Looking to try and find 5 homes for the puppies. Was not planned but it happened and I'll do my best to make sure these puppies have a great home. Would love that to be with a fellow TBH member and hunter. Please reach out with a PM if you might be interested in a GWP/Australian Shephard puppy. Looks like they will be 8 weeks on Dec 21.
    Attached Files

"Was not planned but it happened." That's probably 85% of the members on TBH right there, including me.[emoji2]

Those pups will not last long at all. Two very good breeds.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
      "Was not planned but it happened." That's probably 85% of the members on TBH right there, including me.[emoji2]

Those pups will not last long at all. Two very good breeds.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
      Happens to the best of US

Comment

Soooooooooo will these dogs point at the quail or try to heard them, or will they round up your livestock or just point them out to you???? "Hey boss, your cows are that way!"

Can you post some pictures?

Comment

I will post pictures of puppies when I get home from work and as the weeks progress. 3 boys 3 girls

Comment

what's the price?

Comment

Originally posted by junior View Post
              what's the price?
              Price will be Vet bill divided by 6. They will have tails docked and up to date on shots. So whatever the shots and tails cost me will be the cost of puppy. I would guess between 100-150 I hope to get this information to you guys as soon as I know specifics.

Comment

Originally posted by acopperdawg View Post
                Soooooooooo will these dogs point at the quail or try to heard them, or will they round up your livestock or just point them out to you???? "Hey boss, your cows are that way!"

That's funny right there

I can't help but think these will be some very smart dogs

Comment

Subscribed.. These are going to be some cute little pups

Comment

your story sounds a lot like mine with my old GSP. Kept her locked up when she came into heat, let her out for a few minutes and walked inside and the neighbor's lab got to her. Except she had 11 (two didn't live) and she had them on Easter morning. The whole family was coming over and I had to drive to the emergency clinic becuase one pup got stuck.

Might be interested in one of the pups, sounds like they will be great dogs.

Comment

Love GWHP's...

Comment

PM sent

Comment

They might be great blue quail dogs.

20 years ago I had a dog that was half GSP and half blue heeler. He was a great dog. Very smart, and a heck of a bird dog. You never know....

Comment

When I first saw the title I thought “****, those folks at Yeti will make and sell about anything now!” Good lookin pups.

Comment

I literally laughed out loud at this, lol!

Comment

Working...
                              X