Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This Luka kid is pretty special. Go Mavs!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Luka MAGIC! I hate these late games but I will be up till midnight watching for sure!

Comment

He’s the next Jordan

Comment

What is this professional basketball you speak of? Never heard of the NBA😊

Comment

Great start for the Mavs tonight but the Clippers are a dang good team and getting way too many easy buckets in the 3rd. Luka having to do too much on his own right now. He could use a little help.

Still.....a helluva lot of fun watching this kid on the court. And extremely nice to see fans in the stands FINALLY!!!

Leeeeesssssgggggoooo Mavs!

Comment

Ok, this is the first NBA game I've watched in the last 3 yrs. Is this the new NBA? No passing, no low post game, no driving to basket just 3 pointer after 3 pointer?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

That L is strictly on Carlisle. Idiot move pulling Luka in the 1st Q.

Comment

Originally posted by Grayson View Post
                That L is strictly on Carlisle. Idiot move pulling Luka in the 1st Q.
                I questioned that move too. Wondered why he left him on bench so long. Didn't make sense to me.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Not a fan at all. Probably doesn't even have his green card...SPURS fan here.

Comment

Originally posted by Marco View Post
                    SPURS fan here.
                    Nobody gives a ****...

Comment

Originally posted by Marco View Post
                      Not a fan at all. Probably doesn't even have his green card...SPURS fan here.
                      Classy post. BTW, Spurs fan or not, you can’t claim to know shat about basketball if you can’t at least appreciate what this 22yr old can do with one in his hands. But thanks for coming out and playing tonight. 🙄

Comment

Ok
                        Last edited by Marco; 05-28-2021, 11:22 PM.

Comment

Today is a new day! Time to defend home court. Need KP to show up and rebound or block shots at the very least. Carlisle needs to make better time management decisions. THJ is due for a bounce back game.

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Pitiful start...can't hit the broadside of a barn so far tonight and the Clippers can't miss. [emoji2955]

Comment

Yay for Luca.
                              Popovich and Cuban can go pound sand.

Comment

Mavs are 3 for 19 from beyond the arc tonight. Won't win you many games.

Comment

Working...
                                X