Hoffpauir Polaris

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hoffpauir Polaris

Dealing with them has been a total joke. I won’t be buying anything from them again. Id keep your distance from this dealer.

Interesting

I bought from them right before the whole shortage craziness and it was great. They made me a good deal on a ranger Texas edition with a ton of accessories, good money for trade, and even delivered to Houston and picked up.

Things may have changed recently

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Interesting, I have always heard good things about them

Comment

I inquired a price with them about 2 months ago via the internet. I got 23 questions about this and that but never got a price.

Money got spent at Normangee tractor just the same.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Not sure about their sales floor. But vehicle service department has not shown integrity

Comment

Originally posted by Spiderpig1776 View Post
            Dealing with them has been a total joke. I won’t be buying anything from them again. Id keep your distance from this dealer.
            Why?

Comment

I've had great dealings with them...3 times, last one was July 2021

Comment

The unit has the wrong roof windshield a arms tires wheels and shocks. So far the only thing I asked for and got was the winch and it doesn’t work

Comment

Can you explain your dealings with them?

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
                  Not sure about their sales floor. But vehicle service department has not shown integrity
                  Ever since covid they've had issues getting mechanics. They were good in the past but took forever last time with my tractor.

Comment

Sorry for your experience with them. It's tough with no vehicles in stock. Also parts are hard to get. Call my nephew, Michael for a good deal. They only get so many units per month and all of them are sold.

Comment

I bought from them in Nov. it was good. Just make sure you save all correspondence. They offered less for my trade in than previously quoted and wanted more for the ranger. No hassle once I showed them the quoted prices.

Comment

I’ve bought 2 machines from them. Both from Ryan Wright and have had incredible service. I have always brought my machines there for service and while it may take a while because of the sure quantity they deal with, they’re a stand up group of folks. There are several Polaris dealers and service centers closer to me in the N. Austin area but will never deal with the Ride now group over Hoffy.

Comment

Bought from them last year and no problem. It was the best deal around at the time. I told them what I was looking for and they gave me a price and two weeks later the unit was in and they said if I still wanted it it was mine. Went and picked it up 2 days later and no problem. I'm sure they are experiencing some of the same problems as other businesses with keeping workers since f j b
                          Has been in office.

Comment

It’s been a few years since I’ve bought from them, but they’ve been the best dealership I’ve ever dealt with!

Comment

The unit has the wrong roof windshield a arms tires wheels and shocks. So far the only thing I asked for and got was the winch and it doesn’t work
                              If you’re going to dog a company on a public forum, at least take the time to give some details on why. Otherwise, you come off as disingenuous, especially with their prior good reputation. Did you order a “tip out glass" windshield and got a poly instead? Did you order Arched A-arms with lifted shocks and taller tires, but only received a stock unit? Finally, after knowing it was the wrong machine, did you buy it anyway (since you know the winch doesn’t work)?

Not trying to be a Richard, but details matter when giving bad, or good reviews

Comment

Working...
                              X