Receiving payments for owner financing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Receiving payments for owner financing?

What's the best app/platform/site for setting up owner financing?
    The buyer wants to wire/send funds instead of snail mailing, and this is my first time having a buyer ask for it.... dragging me into the modern age?

Got any advice of what's good, and what to avoid?

I would have him set up his bank to pay your bank on a set day of the month. Make it a reacurring payment. {month by month}

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
      I would have him set up his bank to pay your bank on a set day of the month. Make it a reacurring payment. {month by month}
      100% , + notice of Taxes paid and insurance coverage

Comment

I wouldnt set anything up that would require fees - the bank to bank transfer would be my preference.

Comment

Our buyer went through an escrow company. I Provided them the bank acct number for the deposit. Buyer was responsible for the transaction fees. We get a statement every month with payment and outstanding loan details. At the end of the year, Escrow co. sends a document for taxes on interest paid. Works well.

Comment

Originally posted by Hillwhacker View Post
            Our buyer went through an escrow company. I Provided them the bank acct number for the deposit. Buyer was responsible for the transaction fees. We get a statement every month with payment and outstanding loan details. At the end of the year, Escrow co. sends a document for taxes on interest paid. Works well.
            Man , that the ticket, keeping up with tax statements, insurance, interest paid , ect is a PIA

Comment

I’ve used this folks on several properties and had great results.

Comment

Thanks. I'm looking into a loan servicing company for convenience.

The attorney that set up the financing arrangement suggested giving the buyer my bank acct number so they could set up deposits.... and I'm not comfortable with that!

Comment

Originally posted by RingSteel View Post
                  Thanks. I'm looking into a loan servicing company for convenience.

The attorney that set up the financing arrangement suggested giving the buyer my bank acct number so they could set up deposits.... and I'm not comfortable with that!
                  Why are you not comfortable with giving the buyer your bank account #. You do realize that if you have ever wrote anyone a check, your bank account # is on the check.

Comment

Originally posted by gonehuntin68 View Post
                    Why are you not comfortable with giving the buyer your bank account #. You do realize that if you have ever wrote anyone a check, your bank account # is on the check.
                    That's true; I hadn't thought of it that way before.

Comment

Working...
                    X