Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another What Happened Here Video - This One May Stump Most of You!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another What Happened Here Video - This One May Stump Most of You!

Hope y’all are as amused by these as I am because even though I’m always there, I’m usually wrong about what happens. This one is no exception.

This one is complicated by the fact that the nockturnal failed on the shot but lit on impact.

So take a look and y’all tell me…WHAT HAPPENED HERE?

He dead in 20?
    He still running?
    If dead, how far did he go?
    Good blood?
    Gut shot?

Broadhead was Gravedigger Hybrid and 470 gr. Easton Injexion.

And GO!!!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34lMVHLfrO0"]06/27/21 GC Boar - YouTube[/ame]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

first off... that has to be the biggest set on a hog that size I have ever seen. I say he went about 100yds and is dead.

Comment

I'm going to guess:

1. Decent blood
      2. Dead - ran 80+ yards

Comment

Dead in 40 if...he wasn't a pig, but he is a pig so I say he was never found.

Comment

If I’m seeing that correctly, I’ll guess poor, to marginal blood, but dead inside 80 yards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I may be way off......

Hit it to far back/gut shot.

Barely any blood.

You didn't find him.

(Not talking smack. I've done it before)

Comment

Yeah that is a tough one because I can't tell the point of impact or how far the arrow penetrated. My best guess is you hit behind the heart and under the lungs. Got a little blood and didn't find the pig. The only thing that is throwing me on that is the arrow seamed to glance off a rib and could have angled forward making it hit the heart and then that pig would have probably died in about 40 yards.

Comment

sign me up for the 'little to no blood' crowd and that he was dead just beyond the reach of the thermacell

Comment

I'm gonna be odd man out and say low and back. Pigs kill zones are incredibly small and forward. Could have clipped a rear lobe of the lung but from my angle, I say its back and he's still running.

Comment

Just wanted you to know as well that I do enjoy these threads you post up. Thanks for doing them.

Comment

It looked like the arrow hit then the back of the arrow kicked to the left just as the nock lite up. I think it is probably a good enough shot and the pig is down in 50. Probably not a great blood trail.

Comment

Too far back, never found, old man didn't want to walk very far.

Comment

Originally posted by stickfigure View Post
                          It looked like the arrow hit then the back of the arrow kicked to the left just as the nock lite up. I think it is probably a good enough shot and the pig is down in 50. Probably not a great blood trail.
                          I’m in this camp. Not a huge blood trail….but I’ll give the swine 80 yards max.

Comment

Originally posted by razorback01 View Post
                            too far back, never found, old man didn't want to walk very far. :d

lmao!!

Comment

I think we should start a new debate about purposely gut shooting hogs.

Comment

Working...
                              X