request HD Covert pic?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

request HD Covert pic?

I have a couple of the 2017 model Covert cameras. How do I request a high definition pic to be sent to my app?

I dont think you can. I hope Im wrong because it would be nice to selectively get a few sent in HD quality.

Comment

If you have a pic you like. Hit the hd button approve the charge.. wait for the camera to send it to ur app then hit the download button and it will be saved to the device

Comment

I have a couple buddies with the 12.1. They request and receive the HQ pics no problem. Another buddy can’t get them.

Skinny

Comment

I have requested a few and have yet to get one!

Comment

Thanks for the help. Will be a day or two before I get the camera on the network but I will give it a try then.

Comment

I requested a few and didn't get anything either. But later i was scanning back through the pics in the app and then I realized the app itself housed the now HD pic that i could download the same way I would have downloaded a non HD pic. Pretty sweet.

Comment

If you can get the HD pic function working, it is worth every penny by looking at this one my buddy received.

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by muddyz View Post
                  I requested a few and didn't get anything either. But later i was scanning back through the pics in the app and then I realized the app itself housed the now HD pic that i could download the same way I would have downloaded a non HD pic. Pretty sweet.

Where did you find the HQ images?

Comment

You have to open a pic in the app or portal. It says HD at the bottom. CLick on that and it will ask if you want an HD pic.

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                      You have to open a pic in the app or portal. It says HD at the bottom. CLick on that and it will ask if you want an HD pic.

I mean after you request it. Where is it saved?

Comment

Originally posted by CastAndBlast View Post
                        I mean after you request it. Where is it saved?
                        Pretty sure it stays in the same place as the original pic in the portal, just that is now HD. That’s how the Spartan cameras work.

Skinny that’s excellent clarity, hope I can get mine working.

Comment

Is anyone else having issues activating a new Covert Verizon camera? I bought one last week and have set it up in the portal but cannot get it to activate. I keep receiving a message saying “Please try again.” I contacted Covert last Friday and they said Verizon is having issues with their network and they will email me when it’s resolved.

Comment

Update: I wasn't seeing an option to request a "HQ" pic. Contacted Covert and long story short I needed to update my app.

Comment

Working...
                            X