Any jobs out there?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any jobs out there?

I lost my job about a month ago and I haven't been able to find work. Does anyone know of anyone hiring or a friend or friend of a friend that could help me locate perment employment. This all came at a bad time, the wife is prego and we need the insurance and money. If anyone can help or maybe point me in a good directions I would really appreciate it.

I was an operater here in Baytown but any kind of work is always considered. Im not picky at this point.

Prayers sent up for you and family

Comment

call kruger engineering and man. comp. its off of 59 right past humble.. they build radiotors for chemical plants and they are very awesome people.. they may have a job opening i only work part time as a student.. look up there web site its kemco.com

Comment

I hope everything works out for u!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by tookeymonster View Post
          Prayers sent up for you and family
          X2

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

Comment

Sent you a pm

Comment

I would be looking on Rigzone.com right now. Tons of work going on in the oilfield........

Comment

If you are in the stock market or software development field and willing to relocate to Austin I could probably introduce you to a few hiring managers. Other than that prayers sent!

Comment

x2 with Rigzone, Intnl offshore is banging right now.

Sent from the dirty dirty in Egypt.

Comment

Prayers sent...wish I knew of somthing

Comment

Working...
                    X