X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just terrible, prayers sent.

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
      Pray. Bring God back in schools. Allow disciplinary action for kids misbehaving. Hold people accountable for their actions in ALL race, religions and political views. You can’t change everyone but you can make a difference. Be a better person. Help people instead of tearing them down. Long list of things we can ALL do better in todays world. It starts with the small things.

Big prayers up for all involved and affected by this.
      This right here.

Sent from my SM-J737A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by HogHunter34 View Post
        Sounds like another Sandy Hook
        Wow
        Even worse. A high school student doing this at an elementary school.

Comment

Originally posted by Twist View Post
          Even worse. A high school student doing this at an elementary school.

None of it makes sense but the seems really odd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Tragic….just doesn’t seem possible. Hard to imagine that amount of evil exists even by today’s standards. 😕

Comment

Lord…I pray your comfort may be had in such a terrible time as this…just heart breaking

Comment

Prayers for all the families involved as well as the entire community.

Comment

Lord welcome those children into your kingdom. Comfort those families and all involved.

Comment

Pray. Bring God back in schools. Allow disciplinary action for kids misbehaving. Hold people accountable for their actions in ALL race, religions and political views. You can’t change everyone but you can make a difference. Be a better person. Help people instead of tearing them down. Long list of things we can ALL do better in todays world. It starts with the small things.

Again, this.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                      I hate to take away from the topic here but your drivel about the border issues is old and wore out.

Go find another thread to spout it and other stuff you make up in your head

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
                      I had no idea where that had come from.
                      Sad that a kid found it okay to kill children. Prayers for all the families that have to bury babies!

Comment

Amen

Comment

Wife saw on WFAA a Rains ISD student found on campus with multiple guns & ammo
                          Taken into custody.
                          What’s wrong with these kids? A sad society we live in these days

Comment

Originally posted by HogHunter34 View Post
                            Wife saw on WFAA a Rains ISD student found on campus with multiple guns & ammo
                            Taken into custody.
                            What’s wrong with these kids? A sad society we live in these days
                            Chances are his dad never crossed his eyes with a switch when he was little

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Absolutely heartbreaking!!! My prayers go out to the families and the community!

Comment

No words just despicable prayers sent

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X