Thieves! New Waverly, TX.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kingfisher789 View Post
    What’s that mean? 3.5 or 5 hours? That seems odd to me or they rifled thru the place…

I just had to draw the line at the Pink 4 Wheeler.
    Look at the time on the picture. The first one is near 9pm and barn door is closed. At midnight the door is open.

Imo it means they weren't really worried about time much less getting caught. 3 or 4 guys could load all that stuff pretty easy. Having a trailer long enough for one trip is another thing. I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't drive the utvs off

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Thats right up the road. I will for sure keep an eye out. For sure this is an inside job. If they have social media i would be laying out bait to set them up.

Comment

Hope they get crushed by some of it

Comment

I saw a similar pink childs 4-wheeler strapped down on the back half of a flatbed diesel tractor trailer today. Feller was having some tractor problems. He had a load of some kind of flat sheets of something on the front half of the trailer. He had gotten off I20 west bound at the FM 2871 exit (on the far west side of Ft Worth) to look at his truck. I thought that odd to have a child's toy like that. But also thought it cool to strap it down like a load too. This was around 3:30-3:40 today.

Now, it makes me wonder if they might have sold the stolen pink toy at a truckstop or something.

Comment

Someone knew what was there. Who did your barn ? Delivered the gravel ? Electrical work ? Post everywhere you can. Somebody knows these kids.

Comment

Originally posted by smokeless View Post
              Someone knew what was there. Who did your barn ? Delivered the gravel ? Electrical work ? Post everywhere you can. Somebody knows these kids.
              this right here. Somebody knew all of that was there.

Comment

Big boy in second pic does not appear to be in first pic. However, the first person in the first pic appears to be in the second pic also. Similar build, hat, and dress. Similar chin hair. And both pics have reflective strips on the shoes. I'd say your looking at possibly 4 people, at least.

Comment

Boy howdy, I'd be on a hunt, and they'd better hope I didn't find'em.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                    Look at the time on the picture. The first one is near 9pm and barn door is closed. At midnight the door is open.

Imo it means they weren't really worried about time much less getting caught. 3 or 4 guys could load all that stuff pretty easy. Having a trailer long enough for one trip is another thing. I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't drive the utvs off

I never saw two pics. I always figured they drove some of that stuff home and unlocked the gate for the dudes stealing the tractor and buggies. I’d hang even the skinny ones…

Comment

Thank you all for the input and attention. Several good leads. They f’ed with with wrong ppl.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post

I have seen mention of them being there 5 hrs and having a gooseneck haul trailer but it would take a heck of a trailer to haul a tractor, 2 SxS & 2 wheelers.

Comment

Good reason to have a security camera system when you have those high dollar items or even a cell cam would have sent the owner pics immediately. I’m surprised they didn’t see the trail cam and steal it.

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                            I have seen mention of them being there 5 hrs and having a gooseneck haul trailer but it would take a heck of a trailer to haul a tractor, 2 SxS & 2 wheelers.
                            Yea, I don't all that would fit on a 40' float and those aren't around every corner passed hot shot drivers

Comment

Sorry for your immediate loss, but I bet it is a local thief with help. Hope all will be recovered soon.

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter View Post
                                Thank you all for the input and attention. Several good leads. They f’ed with with wrong ppl.
                                I hope you catch up with them boys.

Comment

Working...
                                X