Leon County Manhunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’ve always heard most processes & policies related to the State are slow
    I guess even their reaction to an unrestrained inmate fits the bill as well.
    Geez I’d hate to have to go back to the Warden & explain this scenario

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
      MexiCAN
      You ain’t right

Comment

I agree that something is amiss here. Cutting through metal can't be done quietly unless it was done before he even got on the bus.

Comment

The cut through metal grating part gets me. From what I’ve seen of a chain bus it’s not a slouch setup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Can you imagine being on the run in this heat? Guy is gonna give up or die; either case is a win.

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
              MexiCAN
              I heard that lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Nemlo View Post
                Can you imagine being on the run in this heat? Guy is gonna give up or die; either case is a win.
                You really believe he's still running? Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by junior View Post
                  What did you hear happened?
                  Just by following the updates on the press conference. Story keeps changing.

Comment

He's likely been in Mexico for days now. If he's still in the "triangle," he's dead and the dogs should've already found him.

Comment

Originally posted by EarleyBird View Post
                      He's likely been in Mexico for days now. If he's still in the "triangle," he's dead and the dogs should've already found him.
                      I bet he never made it passed Houston. Probably laid up in a apartment watching TV and laughing.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                        I bet he never made it passed Houston. Probably laid up in a apartment watching TV and laughing.
                        That is certainly plausible!

Comment

Check the guards bank accounts and see if they had a big deposit prior to the escape. I can see how the driver might not have seen him, but the guard in the back should have unless he was asleep or paid off. Awful fishy. I doubt the cage was expanded metal, more than likely chain link fencing. Ya'll are correct about him being in Mexico. Probably had an accomplice waiting not far from the escape point.

Comment

It should be interesting to see what other information flows out of this story given the sketchy break away under watch. Assuming we will hear anymore about it.
                            Anyone know if that area is still under active manhunt or has expanded their radius?

Comment

Originally posted by HogHunter34 View Post
                              It should be interesting to see what other information flows out of this story given the sketchy break away under watch. Assuming we will hear anymore about it.
                              Anyone know if that area is still under active manhunt or has expanded their radius?
                              As of yesterday they're still searching and 7 still closed from town to Robbins.

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
                                Check the guards bank accounts and see if they had a big deposit prior to the escape. I can see how the driver might not have seen him, but the guard in the back should have unless he was asleep or paid off. Awful fishy. I doubt the cage was expanded metal, more than likely chain link fencing. Ya'll are correct about him being in Mexico. Probably had an accomplice waiting not far from the escape point.
                                Did you ever ride the school bus as a kid? I know my bus drivers were constantly looking in that big mirror. We could get away with much of anything.

Both guys were probably on the take.

Comment

Working...
                                X