Tactacam Reveal Sharing of Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tactacam Reveal Sharing of Pics

Does anyone with a Tactacam Reveal have any insights on how to share pictures through the app with your lease partners?

I know other cameras you can log in as a guest and get pics in real time...just wondering if that is possible with Tactacam and how it's done...

When you click on a picture theres 4 icons at the bottom. The one to the left allows you to share directly from the app. I have a Google drive set up I'm sharing to. You can share to texts, apps like snapchat, etc.

This is on android. I havent played with it much on my iPad

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks SmTx...I guess what I am asking is can the app send pics to other folks as well as me in real time or do I have to go in and send them through either text/one drive etc...

Comment

Originally posted by EliteDriver View Post
        Thanks SmTx...I guess what I am asking is can the app send pics to other folks as well as me in real time or do I have to go in and send them through either text/one drive etc...
        I'd give them my logins. I have the app on my phone and ipad and both devices get the pics.

Comment

They just have to use your login for the app. I don't think you can link separate accounts.

Comment

Got it...thanks Fellas!! I guess i was trying to make it too hard!!! LOL

Thanks again!

Comment

Give em your log in info and they are in.

Comment

I’m waiting to do the same.

I have a Reveal and so does my hunting buddy.
                I can only have the app once on my phone, so how can I see my pictures and his off of one app?

Comment

Originally posted by treestandjunky View Post
                  I’m waiting to do the same.

I have a Reveal and so does my hunting buddy.
                  I can only have the app once on my phone, so how can I see my pictures and his off of one app?

Log out of your account and log in to his

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Gotcha

Comment

Working...
                    X