1911 ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1911 ?

I plan to buy a 1911 real soon but just can’t make up my mind.

What does TBHers suggest. Thanks

We suggest providing us with more details.

Comment

Staccato or older STI

Comment

STI if price isn't an issue

Comment

Price range ?

Comment

Alchemy
            Attached Files

Comment

Sig Nightmare.

Comment

Depending on your budget, I'll tell you this, I have owned a few Taurus 1911 45cal and that gun can not be stopped. I once ran 20 magazines in a row through it without any hiccups. Not sure what they go for now but 15 years ago I picked up a used stainless one for $400.

Comment

Originally posted by Bassdeer View Post
                  Depending on your budget, I'll tell you this, I have owned a few Taurus 1911 45cal and that gun can not be stopped. I once ran 20 magazines in a row through it without any hiccups. Not sure what they go for now but 15 years ago I picked up a used stainless one for $400.
                  I agree. I have 2 and if I have a choice when the chit hits the fan I'm grabbing one of them

Comment

Kimber

Comment

I like my Para 14-45 Black Ops, but the company has been folded in to the Remington conglomerate now. I'm not sure what that does for any new production or quality.
                      Really like carrying 14 + 1 rounds of 45 ACP and it feels like a single stack. Weight is obviously a factor though.

T

Comment

Find an older Colt 70 series and have one built to your specs. It can be done for about the same price as an off the shelf semi custom.

Comment

Ruger it is built on the 70 series. It may just be mine but it is tight and will out shoot my National Match.

Comment

I’m partial to the sig Spartan but really enjoy the ruger as well. Shot a para a few times and it was ok. I don’t think you can go wrong with any mentioned so far on this thread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sti

Comment

Working...
                              X