Louisiana fishing guide????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Louisiana fishing guide????

Will be in New Orleans mid March and would like to take my girls fishing. Any suggestions on guides along the coast south of NO would be appreciated. Would like to spend one day inshore and one day offshore.
    Thanks
    Bert

Also would like to take an airboat trip to sightsee

Comment

Inshore for redfish Call my buddy captain Chad Dufrene in Delacroix , (985) 637-6357. Tell him Remmy sent ya.

Comment

Inshore call Anthony at Paradise Plus Guide Service. I've been there 8-10 times and can't wait to go back! I've sent a lot of TBHers and friends there as well. Anthony can probably recommend an offshore guide as well.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDraw View Post
          Will be in New Orleans mid March and would like to take my girls fishing. Any suggestions on guides along the coast south of NO would be appreciated. Would like to spend one day inshore and one day offshore.
          Thanks
          Bert
          If you're wanting south of New Orleans, I'd go with Mike Fernette in Venice. But honestly, my first pic would be Bayou Charters. And March is a great time to go.

Recommended Fishing Guides:

1. Bayou Charters ( cause he guides out of , wait for it, Hopedale LA) http://www.captaincharlie.com/

2. Bourgeois Fishing Charters (guides out of Lafitte, LA) http://neworleansfishing.com/index.html

3. Captain Phil Robichaux’s Saltwater Guide Service (also guides out of Lafitte, LA) http://www.rodnreel.com/captphil/index.asp

4. Mike Fernette (for Venice, LA) http://www.venicefishing.net/

Comment

Originally posted by Chance Love View Post
            Inshore call Anthony at Paradise Plus Guide Service. I've been there 8-10 times and can't wait to go back! I've sent a lot of TBHers and friends there as well. Anthony can probably recommend an offshore guide as well.
            Booked a couple days in June this week!

Comment

Cami Mantilla

Saltwater Seduction features Capt Cami with Piece of Cake Fishing Charters located in Slidell, LA where you can fish for speckled trout, red fishing, bulls reds, flounder and more! Book your trip today!

Comment

Thanks for all of the replies,

Comment

Give Jeremy a call, he can do everything on your list.

Comment

Originally posted by Chance Love View Post
                    X2

Comment

Originally posted by Mossback View Post
                      Inshore for redfish Call my buddy captain Chad Dufrene in Delacroix , (985) 637-6357. Tell him Remmy sent ya.
                      X2

Comment

Originally posted by squirrel View Post
                        Was told Cami not guiding any longer

Comment

Sweetwater Marine Delacroix La. Captain Jack Payne. Has rooms right across from boat ramp. Great guy & very kid friendly.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDraw View Post
                            Was told Cami not guiding any longer
                            Well, that is a gigantic loss to the fishing community and my instagram.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Dammmmn, maybe she would make an exception for me

Comment

Working...
                              X