• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’ll come down there and kill him for you

Comment

Originally posted by johnpaul View Post
      I’ll come down there and kill him for you

Hell you probably will have a wedding or some such crap, there’s always some reason you can’t come play.

Comment

Nasty!! In a good way!,

Comment

That's one to get excited about!

Comment

Look what I found.

Originally posted by Bassdeer View Post
            Nice buck, Hope you see him in the day time, but I bet you won't. He didn't get that big by being stupid. Hope you prove me wrong. Good Luck.

Just knowing he’s around is chance enough for me. I’d love to see him in person, but if all I get is pictures that’s fine too. As long as he stays and gets his share of the does. Personally I’m scared he’s only 4 1/2 years old and I’d have a hard time shooting him if that’s the case. It’s just hard to tell enough about him in pictures. Tines and trash are cool though. He’s a dang nice deer

Comment

That’s a beast!!

Comment

My first impression is that he is on borrowed time. Good luck.

Comment

Definitely needs another year.

Definitely

Comment

Deer of a lifetime for a lot of us.

Comment

He's cruising. Hunt trails downwind of feeders where doe concentrate the week before the rut probably close to now.

Comment

Originally posted by Outback View Post
                        He's cruising. Hunt trails downwind of feeders where doe concentrate the week before the rut probably close to now.

I’ll be down there tomorrow till Sunday or Monday. It’s getting close. Younger bucks were nosing around a bit last weekend. The girls just weren’t quite there yet.

Comment

Ghost deer. Doesn't exist. lol. I think I wouldn't be able to sleep.

Good Luck.

Comment

He's a stud... but doesn't have that " old " look to me. Hope you get to lay your eyes on him. Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                              He's a stud... but doesn't have that " old " look to me. Hope you get to lay your eyes on him. Good luck

That’s the same thought I had. Just doesn’t have that old donkey look to him that I can tell.

Comment

he has an impressive set of nuts according to the second pic...

Comment

Working...
                                X