Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Went to docs to treat a wart on my finger, then this happened….

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blood Trail View Post
    Man, my buddy Jeff came in clutch with the custom tee. [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

Funny thing is, we’re Facebook friends but never met in person. My man drove all the way down from Wichita Falls to deliver the shirt! [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That’s sweet

Comment

Originally posted by scott1022 View Post
      Positive minded people in extreme situations like this always encourage me to see things for the best. Thanks for leading by example. What's done is done and you can't change it, so you may as well move forward in the best way possible.
      A great post scott1022. Leon has an outstanding attitude about this very bad experience, and your post about him is welcome and true.

Comment

Man, my buddy Jeff came in clutch with the custom tee. [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

Funny thing is, we’re Facebook friends but never met in person. My man drove all the way down from Wichita Falls to deliver the shirt! [emoji23]

A cool shirt, way to go Jeff!

Comment

Leon, have you ever played that ole gag joke on kids where you cut a hole out in the bottom of a snuff can and tell this wild story how somebody cut their finger off and you found it? Then you open the lid up on the snuff can with your finger in it with cotton balls wrapped all around it with some fake blood on it!!
          Well, now you can actually do that!!!!
          Sorry brother, that’s all I got!!!
          I hope it doesn’t mess up your bogger pickin time!!!

Comment

That's pretty bad looking. So what did the doctor have to say about the bone in the end of the finger? I would assume it's what going to get cut off?

I don't know if I could wait for the doctor to take it off, I would probably get tired of that deal after a day or two, and deal with it myself.

You know, maybe go back to the doctor who messed it up. Set up a appointment, then sit down and tell him you want to talk about his work and how you would like a refund. Then pull out a knife and that finger and cut that tip off. Hand it to him and say, "Here you can have this. Can I get a refund?"

I would assume he might be a little nervous about that point.

Comment

Ok, so the surgery date is scheduled for this Thursday. They’ll numb the mess out of it and perform the amputation right in the doc’s office.

Wednesday at work, we’re having an early retirement/going away party for my finger tip.

This should be epic….

Comment

Can any of this be done live????
                That would be EPIC!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
                  PM sent

I already sent him a contact for the best malpractice lawyer in DFW!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JBJTX81 View Post
                    I already sent him a contact for the best malpractice lawyer in DFW!!!
                    OK......I am not a lawyer

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
                      OK......I am not a lawyer
                      Just assumed you were doing the same. Wasn't trying to be offensive if it came off that way I apologized.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Comment

Ok, so the surgery date is scheduled for this Thursday. They’ll numb the mess out of it and perform the amputation right in the doc’s office.

Wednesday at work, we’re having an early retirement/going away party for my finger tip.

This should be epic….

I hope the amp goes well too. That's awesome, a party for a dead tip.

Comment

This should be epic….
                          Classic Leon!
                          Your spirit is inspirational. Take care, brother!

Comment

This should be epic….

Leon, you rock!

OK, serious now. Lord please be with Leon Thursday, guide the Doctor and quickly heal Leon so he can continue to be one of the coolest dudes on TBH.

Comment

Aight yall, tomorrow is the big dance, so around 1300, y’all say a little prayer for ya boy. I opted not to get put under, so they’ll do it in the doctors office. They’ll inject my hand with a nerve block and go from there.

That way, I’ll get to keep my finger tip. Still got big plans for it. [emoji6]

Comment

I hope the same bozo quack that damaged it the first time is not working on you again

Will be praying for you

Comment

Working...
                                X