Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2020 San Angelo surrounding area season thread..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tshelton View Post
    I know im a new member on here and on a west Texas lease for the first time. I am very excited about opening day this year. wish all of ya'll a great weekend
    Good luck!!!

Might kill the first doe I see.. might not. But sure excited the season is here.

Comment

We haven’t seen many pics this yr on this thread so how bout a teaser.

Comment

Bases say 158 lol

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post

Tongue out means he’s gonna be a tough one. Good luck Jack, hope you get one off at him this weekend [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

He was taunting me,lol

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post

Good luck Jack! I started packing to join the boys near Water Valley. I just hope they knock some down this weekend because I am pumped to do some tracking. If not, I may have to shoot something, even if its a pig.
              Last edited by HCtracker; 10-01-2020, 02:00 PM.

Comment

Goood luck to all yall. Hope its a great season for the Angelo crew. I know one thing for sure. I have entirely too much ****!! I need to do cut some crap I got in case I need it but haven't needed in 13 years..

Comment

Yep all ready for my first 5 to 7 days. Haven't seen to much on camera but you never know when the others might step out. Good luck everyone and stay safe.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                    Goood luck to all yall. Hope its a great season for the Angelo crew. I know one thing for sure. I have entirely too much ****!! I need to cut some of this "I have in case I need it but haven't needed in 13 years" crap..

**** fat fingers ..corrected

Comment

Best of luck to everyone hunting this weekend.

Comment

Good luck gents, weather looks ok, don’t forget the thermocell!

Comment

We are in camp early. Be safe on the road tomorrow! Good luck to all

Comment

Originally posted by HCtracker View Post
                            Good luck Jack! I started packing to join the boys near Water Valley. I just hope they knock some down this weekend because I am pumped to do some tracking. If not, I may have to shoot something, even if its a pig.
                            I’ll keep y’all in the loop. I’m sure someone out there will do some damage.

Comment

I hunt in Eldorado and this will be our first season on the new lease! Looking forward to Saturday! Have had some decent deer on camera but look at this old brute, he hasn’t missed a meal!

Comment

Great buck. Hope you get him.

Comment

Working...
                                X