Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What broadhead did you use on your first bow kill...Trip down memory lane?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shwacker

Comment

100 gr Muzzy with a fat aluminum arrow. Never ran off; she didn't know she was hit.

Comment

100gr QAD Exodus

Comment

The first deer I shot was with some Kmart broadhead maybe Allen archery rings a bell, I think it was a little rusty even. Hit a 10pnt I had rattled in with an old browning wheel bow in the *** at 30yds. I was self taught in archery at the time. Never found that deer. Was 1996 I believe in fisher co.

Now the first deer I recovered was in erath co in 1999, shooting a pse brute force and an 85g 3 blade spit fire. Was a 2.5 13pnt freak, hunting on some dairy land out of a lock on tree stand I built.
          Those were the good old days!

Comment

Bear Broadhead. Just not sure if it was the 145 or 125 grain. I still have some of these laying in my archery box.

Comment

PSE Phaser II, Easton XX75 2117's with 4" feathers and 140 Wasp Cam-Loks on an Indiana whitetail doe.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

125 thunderhead, roughly 2002. Fancy new Beman ICS Hunters, first carbon arrows I ever got.

Comment

Muzzy three blade......

Comment

100 grain thunderhead, still use them.

My dads first was a Hoyt chuck-it

Comment

100 gr 3 blade Muzzy

Comment

Thunderhead bought from Walmart.

Comment

I killed my first 10 or so deer with these screwed on to a Easton XX75 2514, 31" long... 80lb DW bow.. A killing machine.
                          Blew through them like hot butter..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Magnus Buzzcut, 4 blade! ( with the bleeders )

Comment

Originally posted by Clark View Post
                              Started out lobbing Snuffers with those ridiculous glue-on inserts from a $70 Pawn Shop wooden Browning X-Cellerator.
                              I eventually landed one in a pig.
                              [ATTACH]891554[/ATTACH]
                              This !!!! on an Easton XX75 with an office label taped around it with my name and address out of a Bear Whitetail bow. Not sure what the weight of the arrow was, but they were very heavy.

Comment

Slick trick 100 gr mags. The same as about 90% of all my bowkills.

Comment

Working...
                                X