How to stop all animals from stealing corn from your feeder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to stop all animals from stealing corn from your feeder

How do you stop Raccoons, Squirrels, birds and more from stealing corn from your spinner plate. The answer is simple, The Guardian from Sniper Hog Lights. The Guardian mounts to your existing Standard 12V Motor Box and will shock any animal that attempts to reach the Spinner plate. The cost is $110.99 but from 4-28-2021 to 5-4-2021, we are offering TBH members 25% off. Just use the coupon code "TBH25" when ordering on our website or you can call us and order with the coupon code. Phone # is listed at the top of every page of our website.
    Here is a link to our website and the Guardian.
    We offer free shipping on any order over $99.00 so if you order 2 or more you will also get free shipping.
    Attached Files

Sweet

Comment

Here is a video from a customer that shows the Guardian shocking a bird and Squirrel. The Bird gets hit hard.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSCZlnFrQ0U"]SHOCKING | THE GUARDIAN - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Only tried and true method that has worked for me.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Here is a video showing how easy it is to install on an existing feeder.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P69zqYFeu4Y"]"NEW "Guardian instruction video - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Cool!

Comment

Originally posted by bakin7005 View Post
              Only tried and true method that has worked for me.

Emphasis on "only tried", correct?....

I'm a big believer in using dogproofs but they **** sure don't catch them all. I'm at 415 coons since 5/2015 and they still keep making them and coming.. This Sniper deal seems like it will solve the "All of them" problem in addition to the dogproof removing them what it can.

Comment

I think this is a great product that could be used in conjunction with the Dukes traps. This zapper will keep em from getting into the feeder and the Dukes used to catch/kill em. Just using the zapper wont keep the coons from eating turkey/quail eggs or eating baby turkeys. Use em both.....

Comment

I was looking at some Moultrie timers a while back at Academy and noticed they had these (very similar) on their higher end timers now. Pretty neat idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                    Emphasis on "only tried", correct?....

I'm a big believer in using dogproofs but they **** sure don't catch them all. I'm at 415 coons since 5/2015 and they still keep making them and coming.. This Sniper deal seems like it will solve the "All of them" problem in addition to the dogproof removing them what it can.
                    Emphasis on "for me".

Comment

tag

Comment

Originally posted by bakin7005 View Post
                        Emphasis on "for me".

Ok...I just wanted to confirm you haven't tried this product...

Comment

Originally posted by slayr View Post
                          I was looking at some Moultrie timers a while back at Academy and noticed they had these (very similar) on their higher end timers now. Pretty neat idea.
                          I don't know if it was because I was standing on wet ground, drunk or a malfunction...but that one fried me good. Left a good burn mark on my hand.

Comment

Sounds like a great product if you have a 12V system or not using the eliminator on your spincast

Comment

Or use a neon light transformer and they will fall to the ground and stay there.
                              I know a few airport terminal buildings that have eliminated pigeons this way. If you are ever on the terminal roof do not touch that wire laying on top of the parapet walls. 15,000va@ 30ma will cause an immediate defecation in the draws and induce an epileptic seizure.
                              Last edited by muzzlebrake; 04-28-2021, 10:56 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X