Taos Fishing Live Trip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taos Fishing Live Trip

Leaving for Taos tomorrow morning for a week long fishing trip with my brother.
    Leaving out at 5:00 am. I'll keep updated as possible, pending reception. Ought to be a blast. Have a guided trip with Doc Thompson on Friday. Then a lot of kayak fishing on Eagle Nest lake and fly fishing the Cimmaron River.

Very nice. Love the area, stayed there in Taos several times. Always look forward to driving through Eagle Nest, Cimarron, Taos Canyon, etc. Would love to hunt in there someday.
    Share lots of pics!

Comment

Originally posted by tdwinklr View Post
      Very nice. Love the area, stayed there in Taos several times. Always look forward to driving through Eagle Nest, Cimarron, Taos Canyon, etc. Would love to hunt in there someday.
      Share lots of pics!
      Will do. We are pumped.

Comment

Good luck and have fun!

Comment

got you linked in

Comment

The weather has been really nice. Enjoy the sunshine. Remember to hydrate so the elevation don’t sneak upon you.

Comment

Awesome. Good luck

Comment

Good luck-you guys will have a blast

Is your brother in charge of snacks again?

Comment

Oh man, we had a great fly fishing and camping trip there when I was a teenager, many moons ago. Had so much fun. Good luck, it is a beautiful area to fish.

Comment

Following! I love fishing that area, and taking in the scenery along with large amounts of New Mexican cuisine.

Comment

Awesome! I am jelly! I didn't get to go trout fishing last year and was just contemplating a late summer trip this summer.

Doc and Shane are good guys, you'll have a good time with them.

Remember to stop by Comanche Creek Brewing just north of Eagle Nest after you get off the water. It's a nice place to drink a beer and wraps up a day of fishing pretty well. We sat out back on the patio and watched the elk off in the distance.

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

Fishing the Cimarron is awesome!!! Very technical fishing. Take a shorter rod if you have one, not a bunch of casting room in some places.

Comment

If you get a chance, drive on over to Cimarron and eat at the old hotel. It has bullet holes in the ceiling from rowdy cowboys back in the day.

Comment

Sounds like a great trip. Good luck and have a blast.

Comment

Good luck to you and your brother, fishing in that beautiful country will be awesome. Post pics when you can.

Comment

Working...
                              X