Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
      This is no surprise. That's the way our immune system works when we catch a virus. Vaccines were invented to trigger the production of antibodies, the same as what happens when you catch a virus. The immune system that God gave us is hard to improve upon.

Yep And despite what may be said about the vaccine I think we hit herd immunity prior to the vaccine.
      The numbers fell off too fast for it to be vaccine related
      If we would have carried on normal like, just like we did in any other prior pandemic, we would have been where we are now 8 months ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I would have expected that result. That's how our bodies do it naturally. I got my vaccine as quickly as possible, but if I had already gotten Covid, I'm not sure I would have gotten the vaccine as quickly.

Comment

This makes sense, of course. This is why (clinical) medical professionals and teachers have such sturdy immune systems. They’re around some bug or another every day!

I did everything I could to contract COVID before my husband dragged me off to be vaccinated, including licking my fingers to open the plastic bags in the produce department at the grocery store. I got nothing. Not even the flu.

Perhaps I should have licked the handles on the grocery carts??

Comment

I don't watch t.v. (literally).

Originally posted by kingranch View Post
            TBH is where I go for my information
            Always reliable and accurate.... and if not then just keep reading through and you will find a thread that you agree with
            If I hear a rumor or breaking news.... I log on (actually, TBH is on auto/home page).

Comment

I licked the door knobs.... and winders!

Originally posted by BowSlayer View Post
              I'm doing my own Scientific Research..lol

I had the bug back in June 2020. Before getting the virus I was taking precautions against it.... constant hand washing, mask, hand sanitizer, and whatever else I thought would protect me. I got it anyway. Since I've had it I've taken ZERO precautions against it. I've done everything but lick doorknobs. I haven't even used hand sanitizer since then. My thought was if I could expose myself to it regularly my body would train itself on how to fight it as opposed to being "surprised" when I come in contact with it. I haven't had it again since June. I know for a fact I've been exposed to it countless times since then. Maybe I'll get it again and maybe I won't. My research continues.... lol
              Pretty sure I had "something", Sept of 20. I RARELY EVER get sick. EVER! But I was sick then. Perty significantly. I never missed work (office job) but if it would of been manual labor, I'd of missed at least a week.

Took near 2 wks to get semi-normal. Never done anything different. Just finally got over it.

And only meds I take are BC powders for hangovers (fairly regular, lol) and occasionally a hydrocodine for back pain.

So.... hopefully I built up my immune system. I just finished off the rest of a handle to help fight what my immune system misses.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                This is no surprise. That's the way our immune system works when we catch a virus. Vaccines were invented to trigger the production of antibodies, the same as what happens when you catch a virus. The immune system that God gave us is hard to improve upon.
                Anti-fragile is the term I believe. The more it is exposed the stronger it becomes. Fauci playing god went against this ages old scientific knowledge.

Comment

The vax is the end goal for these demonic criminals. The Covid was just the tool to get there.
                  Listen to Dr. Tenpenny for 4 minutes and understand what is happening from this fake vax.

“We now have over 4,000 people [in the United States] that have been killed by these shots and we have more than 193,000 adverse events reported by this [Covid] shot alone. VAERS (Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System) usually gets 30 reports per y…

Comment

Don't like to listen to my government , credibility in question, but to think TBH is a go to source. More blinders on here then in Washington.

Comment

You can also find this information about the same study:

What are the core findings?

The investigators showed that, after surviving the initial infection (beyond the first 30 days of illness), COVID-19 survivors had an almost 60% increased risk of death over the following six months compared with the general population. At the six-month mark, excess deaths among all COVID-19 survivors were estimated at eight people per 1,000 patients. Among patients who were ill enough to be hospitalized with COVID-19 and who survived beyond the first 30 days of illness, there were 29 excess deaths per 1,000 patients over the following six months reports WUSM St. Louis.

Comment

Originally posted by bulltx50 View Post
                        Don't like to listen to my government , credibility in question, but to think TBH is a go to source. More blinders on here then in Washington.
                        There is a years worth of threads on TBH with tons of thoughtful discussion, news and research links on covid.

If you cant formulate a well informed opinion from this site on just about any topic, you might have cotton in your noggin

Comment

Color me surprised....

Pontiac,

Dig into the core findings a little deeper. Who is more susceptible to Covid and it's detrimental effects, up to and including death? People who are generally unhealthy in the first place. So they already had an elevated chance of death. Let's use type II diabetes for example. How much higher chance of death does a person with Type II have over a normal, healthy person? Then let's compare that to the number after they have had Covid. They study didn't do that.

These studies need to be put in context, and all of them, both pro reopening, and anti reopening, are just political tools. The science left long ago.

Comment

Originally posted by pontiac View Post
                            You can also find this information about the same study:

What are the core findings?

The investigators showed that, after surviving the initial infection (beyond the first 30 days of illness), COVID-19 survivors had an almost 60% increased risk of death over the following six months compared with the general population. At the six-month mark, excess deaths among all COVID-19 survivors were estimated at eight people per 1,000 patients. Among patients who were ill enough to be hospitalized with COVID-19 and who survived beyond the first 30 days of illness, there were 29 excess deaths per 1,000 patients over the following six months reports WUSM St. Louis.
                            I'm pretty certain this is referring to those with severe infections. The article says those with mild infections may not need the vaccine. The severe infections, from what I've read, cause a myriad of other health issues including blood clots in the lungs.

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
                              I'm pretty certain this is referring to those with severe infections. The article says those with mild infections may not need the vaccine. The severe infections, from what I've read, cause a myriad of other health issues including blood clots in the lungs.
                              I am afraid with Covid we might see an increase in people developing Alzheimer's or other brain type disease. The loss of taste and smell is an effect of the virus attacking and causing plaque(?) in the brain. It got really complicated really fast, and I got a little lost in the conversation, but short version is this might be a Alzheimer's kickstart. This conversation was with someone that did medical research at a University in a primate lab which studied Alzheimer's in monkey brains.

Comment

Lmao

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X