No announcement yet.

Covid - Needing hydroxychloroquine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's relatively new. It was inpatient only last year. Still super expensive compared to the other stuff. Insurance covering it doesn't make it free. It just makes insurance cost more.

Comment

Originally posted by Killer View Post
      Hope it keeps turning for the better. I don't understand doctors not prescribing medicine that could help you! It is borderline criminal!! Prayers for your health!
      To clarify, I copied and pasted Brunners quote from another thread, in response to SabineHunters post about him taking ivermectin.
      He's gotten worse since the above post, hence the reason he started this thread looking for other meds.

Comment

I've been told chlorpheniramine maleate (Walgreens sold as Wal-Finate; WalMart sold as ChlorTabs) has the same chemical compound as HCQ and is just as effective.

Or so I've been told.

Comment

Last edited by rubicon51; 05-25-2021, 02:50 PM. Reason: .

Comment

Will update this evening on all meds that I will be on by then.

My NP was very helpful earlier. She prescribed some more.

Never in my life at age 34 did I think I would be only this many meds.

I’m at healthiest point of my life and my wife and I are crazy active people with 5-6 days a week of exercise, clean eating, sauna, great sleep patterns, etc.

Then Covid kicked me in the gut.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hope you recover quickly brother.

Comment

Originally posted by mikerosa View Post
                Remdesivir??? Isn’t that a decent therapy ?

It's a huge money grab. That crap doesn't work nearly as good as the cheap stuff.
                A friend of mine was given that and almost died.. Months later and he still ain't right..

Comment

Originally posted by brunner View Post

I’m at healthiest point of my life and my wife and I are crazy active people with 5-6 days a week of exercise, clean eating, sauna, great sleep patterns, etc.

It hits everybody different. I’m 34 and probably the worst shape I’ve ever been, and had less symptoms than a common cold. The steroids and antibiotics worked great for my father in law.

Comment

brunner, how many days were you sick before starting any therapeutics?? Just curious.

Comment

Thanks for clarifying madhat
                      Brunner hope you get better soon!

Comment

Originally posted by brunner View Post

Well, there’s your problem—your healthy lifestyle is killing you! I’d start drinkin’ if I were you.

Comment

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
                          Well, there’s your problem—your healthy lifestyle is killing you! I’d start drinkin’ if I were you.
                          This lady gets it! I knew I always liked your posts for some reason and now even more

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
                            This lady gets it! I knew I always liked your posts for some reason and now even more

Back atcha! ((winking))

Comment

Anyone know of any Docs in the N Dallas area that prescribing HCQ?

Comment

Brunner, I hope you are feeling better again today. Stay on the Ivermectin.

Comment

Working...
                                X