No announcement yet.

2021 Crappie Thread!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had a good day Sunday. Caught around 35 with 21 keepers on jigs and minnows in 1-2’ of water

Comment

Originally posted by Slab Hunter View Post
      Had a good day Sunday. Caught around 35 with 21 keepers on jigs and minnows in 1-2’ of water
      That's awesome!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Slab Hunter View Post
        What lake?

Comment

Got some new jigs in the mail. They look sharp! We will see how they perform.

Still waiting on my lone star order.

Comment

Originally posted by Flex View Post
            Got some new jigs in the mail. They look sharp! We will see how they perform.

Still waiting on my lone star order.

Those look good. Im gonna be stocked up on these colors. We kill em on Rayburn with these so hopefully they will work there on Murval too
            Attached Files
            Last edited by hogslayer78; 05-01-2021, 06:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
              Those look good. Im gonna be stocked up on these colors. We kill em on Rayburn with these so hopefully they will work there on Murval too
              Never tried pink and blue. Nice combo. Usually I'm all chartreuse. Straight chart, chart and pink, chart and black, chart and white. Trying some new colors from new brands now.

Comment

Those are good looking jigs!! He’s gotten really good at tying them! Fishing has been great. This is my favorite time of the year. Trips cancelled for weather over the weekend so little man and I went and beat up some dock fish and had a fish fry! By far my favorite way to catch crappie! Came home and had a fish fry last night for 15 folks or so. Haven’t had one of those in a while!!

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                  Those are good looking jigs!! He’s gotten really good at tying them! Fishing has been great. This is my favorite time of the year. Trips cancelled for weather over the weekend so little man and I went and beat up some dock fish and had a fish fry! By far my favorite way to catch crappie! Came home and had a fish fry last night for 15 folks or so. Haven’t had one of those in a while!!
                  Well it sounds like you already have the oil for this year [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

I ran a trip on Sandlin yesterday and every brush pile was loaded up with fish. The only problem was they had a hard time getting a minnow past the little fish to get down to the 12 inch ones. I ended up cleaning 68 but they threw back 2 fish for every fish we kept. It was a great day to be a guide and a pretty day to be on the lake
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	77B602F0-3342-4743-BDAC-1BF8724B3528.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	99.0 KB
ID:	24650040

Name:	E8132217-7A28-4195-AD22-6E3794F94EAF.jpeg
Size:	91.1 KB
ID:	24650041

Name:	7953716F-35B0-4A14-8511-B1B8737EC591.jpeg
Size:	117.5 KB
ID:	24650042

Name:	1FAC5A93-B28E-468E-BBD0-5588D8D38ED8.jpeg
Size:	104.4 KB
ID:	24650043

Comment

Got my Lone star jigs in today. Phenomenal quality. I'm very impressed. Hope they catch me some slabs! Every bit as nice as Dan's jigs and the old brushlunkers I loved.

Comment

Sent folks home with 6 gallon bags of fillets the last 3 days. Had a couple over 2 the last 2 days including a 2.55 and a 2.53. Nothing big enough to go with em though. Might be a long day Sat! That's alright. Head back to Grenada next week for ACT!

Comment

Unkle pat pulled 8 gallon bags from an unnamed lake today. I mostly watched and casted.

Twas a good time.

Thanks again Pat!!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                            Unkle pat pulled 8 gallon bags from an unnamed lake today. I mostly watched and casted.

Twas a good time.

Thanks again Pat!!

You bet

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post

Twas a good time.

Thanks again Pat!!

Sweet! I am on this unnamed lake now for the weekend. Caught over 25 this afternoon in 2 hrs but only 5 keepers. Lots of small fish on brush.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
                                Sweet! I am on this unnamed lake now for the weekend. Caught over 25 this afternoon in 2 hrs but only 5 keepers. Lots of small fish on brush.
                                We sure thought we saw you and the Mrs. Some poor guy and his wife in a boat exactly like yours minus talons got mooned

And yea, TONS of smalls

Comment

Working...
                                X