Finally complete

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally complete

It has been close to a year since my wife and I have been apart since I transferred from my plant in Terre Haute, In to Sinton.
    I was lucky enough that we have seen each other a few times in between but from Christmas to now I saw her for 2 days.
    I am so glad she is finally down here with me now. I will never do this again. We thought it would be hard but something that we could do. It was very tough.

Can’t blame you. Money doesn’t make it worthwhile IMO.

Comment

Finally complete

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
      Can’t blame you. Money doesn’t make it worthwhile IMO.

Wise words!

Op, Glad she’s there with you now. Gives you another perspective of appreciation for our men and women in the military

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That would suck. Glad you are back together

Comment

I could use a year off. Sending her to Virginia soon.......................

Comment

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
            Wise words!

Op, Glad she’s there with you now. Gives you another perspective of appreciation for our men and women in the military

I told that to my wife a few times.

Comment

To anyone that is going through this now I pray for you, anyone that plans to do this in the future....I pray for you.

Comment

ChrisK glad to see you getting settled in, I hope all is going well with the new job.

Comment

Kinda small world—I am sitting in my hotel room in Terre Haute,IN right now. Headed to Brazil in just a bit then back home to Garland tonight

Comment

Area I know very well. They have 59 blocked going towards Rockville and Bellmore.

Comment

Which hotel? Could of stayed at the I70 and SR59 exit for Brazil. May be cheaper also.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
                        I could use a year off. Sending her to Virginia soon.......................
                        Daaaang J D! Lol! I feel your pain.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisk View Post
                          Which hotel? Could of stayed at the I70 and SR59 exit for Brazil. May be cheaper also.

Stayed off 41 at the Hampton—I will probably be back here in the next couple months and will stay here in Brazil.

First time up here

Comment

I think there is one right off I70 but just can’t think of which one

Comment

Originally posted by perow View Post
                              Stayed off 41 at the Hampton—I will probably be back here in the next couple months and will stay here in Brazil.

First time up here
                              I think it’s a Best Western

Comment

Working...
                              X