Parisa "Hot Hamburger"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Parisa "Hot Hamburger"

Is there a place in the Houston area that makes/sells this? Friend of mine brought some back this weekend from Dzuiks meat market in castroville and it was absolutely great.

Dzuiks is about the only place I know to find. I always pick some up when in the area.

Comment

you pretty much have to buy them somewhere there isn't a health department....

Comment

What is a "hot hamburger"?

Comment

I have some friends that live just south of me in Medina County where the Texas Hill Country meets the Texas Grassland, in an area known as...

Comment

Thanks. Ill pass!

Comment

Just steak tartar, ceviche, or whatever that tenderloin appetizer contraption they sell at the finest restraunts made for the budgets of the rest of us. Never had it, but makes my mouth water to see this. Now I will go nouts until I think of the tenderloin dish. JUst olive oil lime juice, and salt. Made it with bison and never had anything better

Comment

It's excellent and they have it most weekends at Tri County Meat Market in Far Oaks Ranch.

Comment

Love the stuff from Dzuiks. Not sure I would eat any made in Houston :/

Comment

Working...
                  X