130-140” 8 Point Cost?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

130-140” 8 Point Cost?

Hit a savings goal and want to treat myself to my first ever paid hunt. What should I expect to pay for a 130-140” 8 point hunt in S. Texas? Not looking for a luxury weekend with luxury accommodations. Just want to have a rough idea for a “market price” before I start looking into it further. Would want a low fence hunt if that matters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Low fence or zoo animal?

2600-3600

Comment

Originally posted by 3rdCoastHunter View Post
      Low fence or zoo animal?

Low fence. Nothing against high fence just not my thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Should be able to find one for 2-2500 pretty easy. If you pay more than that your paying for luxury lodging, food, etc.

Comment

Go to First Point. Good chance of taking one even bigger than you want. Might take you several trips or it could just take 1.

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
            Go to First Point. Good chance of taking one even bigger than you want. Might take you several trips or it could just take 1.
            Fun place

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
              This hear. Look at the threads On here. The ones that do the work are usually pretty successful. I will do this hunt one of these days

Comment

Working...
              X